Cybex 525AT Total Body Arc Trainer (New)
- 21 Incline Levels
- 24" Stride Length
- 400 lb Capacity
- Low-Impact Training
- Cardio & Strength
The Cybex Arc Trainer 525AT is ideal for workout spaces where space is at a premium – like hotels, corporate wellness centers, and multi-family housing. It delivers the high calorie burn, performance, and flexibility of all Arc Trainers, but in a streamlined package.
It offers broad incline and resistance ranges to do the work of three fitness machines in one. At lower incline levels, the "glide" is a cross country skier. In the mid-range levels, the motion is a "stride" like a standard elliptical. At the high levels, it's the "climb" of a stepper or climber.
The easy-to-use, centralized console designed provides an intuitive, accessible layout for users in managed and unsupervised fitness environments.
Adaptive power is ideal for interval training and power training because it lets exercisers target high watt outputs. As speed increases so does resistance, which means that power output rapidly increases.
Optional internet connection allows for use of the Halo Fitness Cloud, a powerful digital tool makes day-to-day business easier, streamlines preventive maintenance and creates more meaningful interactions with exercisers.
- Condition: New
- Incline Levels: 21
- Stride Length: 24" (61 cm)
- Resistance Range: up to 600 Watts
- Drive type: Two-stage drive
- Brake: Brushless Eddy current brake
- Dimensions: 76" L x 30" W x 62.5 H"
- Machine Weight: 364 lbs (165 kg)
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs (181 kg)
- Power: AC Powered: 115V, 208-220V, 230V
- Base Options: Lower body with stationary arms
- Total body with moving arms
- Display: Graphic display of workout profile via 8 × 5 LED; Numeric display of time, calories, strides per minute, calories per hour and heart rate including multi-color indication of heart rate range; Lower display shows incline and resistance level
- Workouts: Quick Start (Manual mode), three weight loss, three cardio, two strength; Workouts have 10 levels and controls both incline and resistance.
- Compliance: ETL listed to UL 1647, FCC Class B, ASTM, EN 957, CE Low Voltage Directive, EMC and RoHS
- Heart Rate Monitoring : Contact and wireless. HR light indicator is multi colored with different color light for specific target heart rate zones.
- Color: Charcoal Grey (Optional Silver)
- Warranty: Mechanical: 3 years, Labor: 1 year, Cosmetics: 6 months, Frame and motor: 7 years