Cybex 625AT Total Body Arc Trainer (Remanufactured)
- Gentle on Knees / Back
- Low Impact Workout
- Cardio & Strength
- Move Forward or Reverse
- Used in Major Gyms
Greater activation of the glutes and hamstrings means increased energy demand, oxygen consumption and calorie burn. Those muscles also stabilize and protect the knee. So there's less stress and improved comfort during your exercise session because of the user-defined engineering Cybex 625AT. You can workout at a relatively low intensity, or if you choose, an extremely high intensity. You'll be exhilarated by the effort, but not stressed by the machine.
Working out provides frequent rushes of endorphin's, that when released in your body, make you feel like Super Man. That's why running is addictive. These long distance runners feel really great during and after their daily runs. Legs sore, tight lower body, back and stomach looking good and they have a mindfulness and appreciation for, just how awesome exercising is.
You can and will feel that same nirvana by working out on this health club quality Cybex Arc Trainer. The 625AT is a total body trainer, that provides dual upper and lower body resistance. Its durability, reliability, structural integrity, mechanical capacity, user-friendliness, motivational intangibles (dynamic exercise programs) and bio-mechanics are just some of its features that propelled this machine to proverbial top of the mountain.
A Total Body Cross Trainer created for the most demanding users in the most demanding environment. The versatility of the 625AT Arc Trainer® also makes it the workout of choice for beginning cross trainers – which allows the fitness center owner to purchase one unit to be used by all.
- Condition: Remanufactured
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts & On-Site Labor
- Ships: Assembled
- Incline Levels: 0-20
- Resistance Levels: 0-100 (0 to 900 Watts)
- Stride Length: 24" (61cm)
- Preset Workout Programs: Weight Loss (3), Cardio (3), Strength (2), HR Control (2). Programs Have 10 Levels and Vary in Resistance and Incline
- Machine Weight: 412 Pounds (187 kg.)
- Weight Limit: 400 Pounds (181 kg.)
- Assembled Dimensions: 76" L x 32" W x 62.5" H
- Power: Self Powered or 100-240 VAC~, 50/60 Hz, 1.8A, 1-phase.