Cybex 625A Lower Body Arc Trainer (Remanufactured)
- 400 lb User Weight
- 21 Incline Levels
- 24" Stride Length
- Contact HR Grips
- Arc Trainer Science
Glide like a cross country skier, stride like an elliptical or climb like a stepper on the 625A Arc Trainer. Compared to an elliptical, the Arc Trainer burns up to 16% more calories, reduces knee strain by 83% and improves muscular endurance by 38%.
When Cybex created the Arc Trainer, they not only created a cardio machine that was not only non-impact, but also low stress particularly to the knee. Its arcuate motion reduces stress on joins, minimizing perceived exertion and maximizing results.
Cybex's 625A Arc Trainer is designed to focus on lower body conditioning. This Crosstrainer is popular with health clubs and its members who also love buying them for their home gym. The versatility of the 625A Arc Trainer means that a single unit can satisfy a diverse range of user needs and desires.
Research shows that the Cybex Arc Trainer burns more calories than any other cross trainer or elliptical cross trainer tested. It engages the right muscles — quads and glutes — that demand lots of energy from the body when they are called upon to work. That means big calorie burn. And because the Arc Trainer is demanding on the muscles — not the joints, it can be used longer without putting a strain on the knees, hip or back.
The Cybex Arc Trainer offers broad incline and resistance ranges which means it is really three machines in one. At the lower incline levels, the “glide” is a cross-country skier. In the mid-range levels, the motion is a “stride” (like an elliptical except with proper positioning). At the high levels, the “climb” of a stepper or climber. Glide, Stride, and Climb. Also lots of workout programs make the Arc Trainer fun to use.
- Condition: Remanufactured
- Incline Levels 0-20
- Resistance Levels 0-100
- Stride Length 24” (61 cm) fixed length.
- Programs Quick Start plus Manual, and 9 Factory Programs. Console Features Upper console: Displays Cal/Hr, Distance, Strides per Minute, Calories, Watts, METs and BPM. Lower console: Two numeric displays for incline, resistance and level.
- Accessory trays and water bottle holder Heart Rate Features Built-in wireless heart rate receiver (transmitter not included) and contact heart rate monitoring.
- Resistance Range 0-900 watt.
- Maximum User Weight 400 lbs. (181 kg).