Cybex 770A Lower Body Arc Trainer w/ LED Console (Remanufactured)
- Ski, Stride or Climb
- Sturdy & Heavy-Duty
- 400 lb Weight Limit
- Patented Arcuate Motion
- Gentle On Knee Joints
***This product has been remanufactured to "Like-New" condition by certified technicians. All machines start off as used products that have been reacquired from trade shows, consumers and gyms. Each unit is completely disassembled down to the bare frame. Nearly all machines are sandblasted and powder coated with factory paint as needed. Broken or worn internal parts are replaced and any reused parts and shrouds are cleaned. Before reassembly, each machine is professionally tuned and detailed by our trained technicians. The end product is a machine that is aesthetically appealing and mechanically sound. We back our workmanship with a strong warranty.***
The Cybex 770A Lower Body Arc Trainer is a non-elliptical based cross trainer. All elliptical machines are cross trainers, but not all cross trainers are ellipticals. Cybex boasts that their line of Arc Trainers burn 15% more calories than standard elliptical trainers.
What does that mean? That mean that the drive system that creates the momentum on this machine, is designed differently than drive systems on elliptical machines.
At lower incline levels, it glides like a cross-country skier. In the middle, it strides like an elliptical. At higher levels, it’s a climber.
To simplify it for you, when you exercise on an Arc trainer, it feels different from your typical elliptical machine. If you have more questions about the precise differences between Arc Trainers and Elliptical Machines without reading more below, please do no hesitate to call us.
Built with an outstanding structural integrity, ergonomically correct stride length and cutting edge technology (workout programs, statistical feedback) the 770A Lower Body Arc Trainer is an excellent representation of Cybex's determination to provide its users with the best workout experience possible.
Combining its unique features of being able to efficiently burn fat and make you stronger, this machine is great for everyone. If you and I were to travel the USA and survey professional athletes, Olympic runners, pedestrians who workout at your local gym, gym owners, etc., they would all like this Cybex 770A. It's very heavy, therefore it won't shake when you're going fast because your favorite song came on.
Weighing in at over 400 pounds, this machine can handle a beating. It weighs 404 pounds, so don't worry about it being flimsy, or remaining sturdy throughout your workout. It's a full commercial machine and it's unlikely to break down.
- Condition: Certified Pre-Owned (Remanufactured)
- Resistance Levels: 0-100
- Resistance Range: 0-900 Watts
- Ships: Assembled
- Incline Levels: 0-20
- Stride Length: 24"
- Computerized Console: Profile Display via 8 x 15 LED. Provides Time, Distance, Calories, Calories/Hour, METs, Watts, Strides / Minute & Heart Rate (including multi-color indication of heart rate range. Lower display shows incline and resistance level)
- Heart Rate Features: Built in wireless heart rate receiver and contract heart rate monitoring
- Exercise Programs: Quick Start, 3 Weight Loss, 2 Cardio, 2 Shaping, 3 Strength, Adaptive Power, Constant Power & Heart Rate Control
- 10 Languages: Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Swedish
- Drive System: Two-Stage Drive
- Braking System: Brushless Eddy Current Brake with Generator
- Compliance: ETL Listed UL 1647, FCC Class B, ASTM, EN 957, CE Low Voltage Directive, EMC and ROHS
- Assembled Dimensions: 76.25" L x 32" W x 62.5" H
- Machine Weight: 404 Pounds (183 kg)
- User Weight Limit: 400 pounds (181 kg)