Cybex 525AT Total Body Arc Trainer - OUT OF STOCK
- Efficient Calorie Burner
- Gym Members Love Cybex
- Burn Fat, Build Muscle, Tone Arms
- Activates Glutes, Hips, Quads
- Easy on Knees
The Cybex Arc Trainer 525AT is ideal for workout spaces where space is at a premium – like hotels, corporate wellness centers, and home gyms. It delivers the high calorie burn, performance, and flexibility of all Arc Trainers, but in a streamlined package.
This is a must have for any performance environment. Unlock your inactive lifestyle with Cybex's key Arc Trainer - the 525AT Total Body. Build muscle, lose weight, increase your heart rate and do it all without putting pressure on your joints like you do when running on a treadmill.
Designed with their patented Arc drive system, this machine comes from the new Cybex 525 Series of commercial quality Arc trainers. Cybex's history of Arc Trainers is quite impressive, to say the least. They've been used across the world and have lived up to their own high standard of excellence year after year. Cybex, we salute you!
Reliability is essential, as nobody wants to go through the hassle of paying for service, especially after they spend several thousand dollars on a Cross Trainer. While some elliptical machines and Cross Trainers are cheap and easy to buy, lightweight and flimsy machines will shake when you use them, break down frequently, have short, choppy, unnatural stride lengths, etc.
Don't miss all the great things the 525AT has to offer. This machine has exciting workout programs, a healthy 24" stride length that mimics your natural movements, up to a 400 pound user weight limit (this machine is heavy-duty), an impermeable steel frame and much more. This machine will endure a decade worth of usage in a health club before its put to bed. If you're purchasing this unit for your home, it will last a lifetime.
- Condition: Remanufactured
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts & On-Site Labor
- Ships: Mostly Assembled
- Cybex FIT - A Dynamic & Creative iPad App
- Optional E3 15.6" HD Entertainment Center
- Stride Length: 24" (61 cm)
- Resistance Range: Up to 600 Watts
- Incline Levels: 21
- Exercise Programs: Weight Loss (3), Cardio (3), Strength (2) | Workouts Vary in Resistance & Elevation
- Convenience Features: Optional iPod/iPhone Integration with 30-Pin Connector. Users Can Easily Charge an iPod or iPhone, Listen to Music, Change Songs, Control Volume, etc.
- Split Level Display with Magazine Rack. Centrally Located Water Bottle Holder & 2 "Utility Trays"
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact & Wireless
- Product Weight: 364 Pounds
- User Weight Limit: 400 Pounds
- Assembled Dimensions: 76" L x 30" W x 62.5" H
- Power Requirements: AC Powered: 115V, 208-220V, 230V
- Call us NOW at 800-990-1108 with any questions!