Cybex R Series Total Body Arc Trainer (New)
- 2 Console Options
- 21 Incline Levels
- Multigrip Handles
- Ideal for Gyms
- Amazing for Home
Cybex Fitness' R Series Total Body Arc Trainer is a popular, commercial grade (used in health clubs) cardio unit that offers extreme efficiency and effectiveness. Its engineering is backed by exercise science and has been proven to burn more calories and protect your knees better than traditional elliptical machines.
When you buy this Arc Trainer, you're really getting three machines in one. At lower incline levels, it glides like a cross-country skier. In the middle, it strides like an elliptical. At higher levels, it’s a climber.
The motion of the Arc Trainer enables an exercise experience that has less stress than walking. As a result, the Arc Trainer appeals to a wide range of audiences. Exercisers can work out at a high level without causing strain to the knees.
Because of the low knee stress for exercisers the Arc Trainer can be a rehab tool. The low start-up resistance and low impact make it ideal for deconditioned exercisers or those new to exercise. Put it on a high incline to simulate climbing stairs with less strain on the knees. Finally, the high watt capacity means it also can be used by athletes for a more rigorous workout.
Two options of R Series Arc Trainers fit a wide range of exercisers. The total-body model has curved, multi-grip handles on moving arms for a versatile workout for any exerciser. The lower-body model has stationary bullhorns and caters to exercisers who focus on increasing strength and power. Both are ideal for general exercisers, those looking for a challenging High-Intensity-Interval-Training (HIIT) workout, and everything in between.
- Condition: New
- Dimensions : Length: 77” (195.5cm) - Width: 36.5” (92.5cm) - Height: 60.5” (153.5cm)
- Max User Weight : 400 lbs (181 kg)
- Power : 120V, 20A or 230V, 10A (varies by country) outlet with dedicated line, neutral, ground wires and dedicated circuit breaker.
- Base Options : Lower body with stationary arms or Upper body with moving arms.
- Heart Rate Monitoring : Contact handles
- Compliance : TUV CUE certificate to UL1647, CSA C22.2-60335-1, IEC60335-1; EN ISO 20957-1, EN 957-6, FCC Class A (domestic), CE General Product Safety, Low Voltage, EMC and RoHS Directives, ASTM
- Color : Platinum Sparkle
- Incline Adjustments: Incline adjustments allow for workout versatility. Low incline replicates a cross-country skiing type of motion. Middle inclines have a natural-feeling running motion. High inclines are similar to stair or hill climbing.
- Pedals: Both pedals remain level throughout the stride, which minimizes knee stress and ankle motion. The result is less joint stress than walking.
- Motion: The simple movement of the Arc Trainer makes it easy for exercisers to focus on their pace and power, instead of their leg motion.
- 70T Console: Vivid 16” touch screen, integrated TV and exerciser connection through Bluetooth® and NFC. It keeps exercisers entertained and engaged.
- 50L Console: Simplifies the exerciser experience. It features large, centrally-located buttons for quick adjustments and a bright, easy-to-read LED display.