Life Fitness 93x Elliptical Cross-Trainer (Remanufactured)
- Life Fitness Classic
- Old-School Gym Model
- Warehouse Direct Pricing
- Commercial Quality
- Great for Any Home or Office
Elliptical sales have increased with regularity over the past several years. Manufacturers, retailers and consumers have focused on the terrific health benefits provided by the elliptical machine, more so than other cardiovascular training machines such as exercise bikes, treadmills, stair climbers and rowing machines. Elliptical machines provide users a way to really push themselves without creating pressure on their knees and other joints.
Treadmills are great for shedding weight and building endurance, but they do a number on our knees too and you don’t want to suffering from the painful pressure on your lower body that constant running on a treadmill potentially causes. Elliptical machines, also referred to as cross-trainers, line the floors of health clubs and many of us either have an elliptical at home, have had one at home, or are considering getting one.
- Condition: Certified Pre-Owned - Call us at 800-990-1108 with any warranty questions.
- Self Powered with Auto Start
- Display Readouts: Calories Burned Total, Calories Burned per Hour, Distance, Resistance Level, Time Elapsed, Heart Rate
- Standard Workouts: Hill, Random, Manual
- Console Feedback Includes: Elapsed Time, Total Calories Burned, Calories Burned Per Hour, Watts,METs, Resistance Level, Speed, Distance, Workout Profile, Heart Rate, 25 Levels of Resistance, Reading rack, Accessory tray, and 9 Language Options.
- 5 Interactive Heart Rate Workouts: Must Wear Chest Strap
- 6 Interval Workouts; Cross-Train Aerobics and Reverse Cross-Train
- Stride Length: 24"
- Assembled Dimensions: 84.75”L x 26.5”W x 64”H
- Life Fitness 93X Assembled Weight: 286 lbs