Life Fitness 95li Summit Trainer (Remanufactured)
- Life Fitness' Best
- Popular Gym Model
- Climb, Glide, Lunge
- Tone & Strengthen Legs
- Super Heavy-Duty
Challenge yourself on this specialized total body cross-trainer that works out muscles you don't even know you have. The Life Fitness 95Li Summit Trainer gives users the ability to control the pace and intensity of their workout, while exercising virtually every muscle in their body.
Year after year Life Fitness turns out terrific gym equipment. The Summit Trainer is one of the more remarkable products developed by Life Fitness, because the users control their stride length, rather than it being set at a certain length, as it is on the vast majority of elliptical machines.
The computerized display console allows the user to tailor a workout to their personal abilities and goals and to monitor progress of those goals. With this easy-to-use console, the user can track their results from one workout to the next.
Recording results and looking them over, allows users to plug leaks in their exercise routine and make adjustments. For example, if you notice that your heart rate is higher than it should be, then you should lower your workload and if your pulse is too low, then it's time to turn up the intensity of your workout.
Another example of the stats coming into play through your recognition of a potential weakness of yours, is maybe you notice through your analysis of the statistical feedback, that you're performing under par for the last 10 minutes of each workout.
You can then be more cognizant at the end of your workouts about making sure you finish strong. There are many benefits of having a user-friendly computerized console.
- Condition: Remanufactured
- Delivery: Call Us Now at 800-990-1108 with Shipping Questions
- Linear Incline Fit Training technology; user-defined stride length up to 26 (66 cm) maximum
- Ergonomically correct moving arm handles provide total-body workout
- Dual-level alphanumeric LED console
- Integrated reading rack and accessory tray
- Self-powered; optional plug in accessory
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Lifepulse hand sensors and Polar telemetry
- Up to 9 different languages
- Oversized Non-slip Pedals
- Product Dimensions: 68"L x 33"W x 73"H(173cm x 84cm x 185cm)
- Product Weight: 345 Lbs (157 Kg)
- User Weight Limit: 400 Lbs (182 Kg)
- Workouts: Manual, Quick Start, Cardio, Fat Burn, Heart Rate Hill, Heart Rate Interval, Extreme Heart Rate, Hill, Random, Around the World, Cascades, Foothills, Interval, Kilimanjaro, Speed Training Cross-Train Aerobics Workout Mode
- Console: Alphanumeric message center workout profile and lower level time/level display w/Numeric Keypad
- Resistance: 25 Levels
- Power: 115 volt, 15 amp - or Cordless