Life Fitness Integrity Series Treadmill (CLST) - SOLD OUT
- DX3™ Belt & Deck System
- Flex Deck Shock Absorption
- Designed for the Gym
- Lasts "Forever" in Homes
- Lifepulse™ HR Monitoring
Our most popular workouts are integrated into a contemporary industrial design with high-performing durability and a simple, non-intimidating console. This familiar, trusted machine is used today by thousands of world-class facilities all over the globe, and with good reason, it delivers.
With the latest aesthetic and entertainment upgrades, all of our Integrity Series cardio products now offer an even more compelling user experience. New iPod® compatibility and integrated iPod/TV controls keep exercisers motivated and entertained throughout their workout.
We all hate going to the gym and having some sweaty guy stare at us because you we have been on his machine for too long! We also all hate, well at least most of us, looking like the last thing we care about is our health! Unfortunately, our great nation has an epidemic on its hands in regards to obesity. Please do your part to fix it! Walk, Jog, Run!
Withstanding the test of time while nobody uses it is one thing, flawlessly performing day after day is another. Great for the home, office, or personal workout studio, YMCA, or JCC, the Life Fitness CLST is a solid bet to impress you and last virtually forever. With a non-folding, solid steel frame, you can really pump up the volume on this treadmill and run, run, run!.
Aesthetically, the Life Fitness CLST appears glistening, polished and advanced through a sleek design and multi-stage, double-powder coated steel framework. In rank of importance, the attractiveness of a treadmill surely is not at the top, but when it looks as modern as this classic Life Fitness CLST commercial treadmill does, it's just like icing on a cake.
This trustworthy Life Fitness treadmill because its running deck is well cushioned to protect your joints. A flexible deck is crucial to eliminating annoying aches and pains after your exercise. Highlighting and underlining the greatness of the Life Fitness Integrity Series is its ability to be used up to 15 hours per day.
Life Fitness is phenomenal for those who are seeking a treadmill with a running deck with optimal shock absorption. The Flex Deck™ of this machine is widely regarded as the premier running deck in its class.
- Condition: Certified Pre-Owned (Remanufactured)
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts & On-Site Labor
- Speed: 0.5 to 14 mph
- Elevation: 0% to 15%
- Motor: 4.0 HP
- Assembled Dimensions: 83" L x 37" W x 62.25" H
- Treadmill Weight: 425 Pounds
- Max User Weight: 400 Pounds
- Delivery: Ships Assembled
- DX3 Belt and Deck System: This groundbreaking system combines a lubricant-infused belt, Advanced Belt Tracking System (ABTS™) and our patented FlexDeck Shock Absorption System for the ultimate in durability and comfort.
- Heart Rate Monitoring Lifepulse™ digital heart rate monitoring hand sensors are conveniently placed on the easy-to-grip Ergo™ bar to provide walkers with precise heart rate monitoring, and Polar® telemetry provides runners with accurate, "hands-free" heart rate monitoring. (Telemetry requires optional chest strap.)
- Rapidworks™ Service Enhancements Maintenance is fast and easy with Auto Alert™ diagnostics that inform you of service needs and permanently record and date-stamp maintenance performed.
- Optional 17" Attachable TV Offers users a great combination of exercise and entertainment. Plus, iPod and iPhone users can view iPod and iPhone video content on the Attachable TV (requires Composite AV Cable, sold separately).