Precor AMT 733 | 2017 Model w/ P30 Console | (Remanufactured)
- Like New Condition
- Very Low Usage
- Modern LED Console
- Climb, Hike, Jog, Run
- Easy on Knees & Back
This Precor AMT 733 Adaptive Motion Trainer was manufactured in 2017. It has had very low usage (ask us about the hours) and has been remanufactured by authorized Precor service providers. Our remanufacturing procedure has been standardized and all of our machines go through the same process. This includes complete disassembly down to the frame and all metal re-powder coated. Broken or worn internal parts are replaced and any reused parts and shrouds are cleaned. Before reassembly, each machine is professionally tuned and detailed by our trained technicians. The end product is a machine that is aesthetically appealing and mechanically sound. We back our workmanship with a strong warranty.
All of our 733 AMT's in stock were manufactured by Precor in mid 2017 and likely put into service at the end of 2017 or early 2018. We extracted all of these units in May of this year. Want to know more about the condition, or how shipping works? Call us at 800-990-1108 with any questions.
Year after year, Precor continues to bring innovation to the fitness industry. Their introduction of the AMT created a new category of exercise equipment, one that offers a user defined motion. What is a "user defined motion"? What that means is it allows exercisers of all fitness levels, and all shapes and sizes to workout with a wider range of motion. Unlike most elliptical machines that have a fixed stride length, the AMT allows you to lengthen or shorten your stride at will, all the way up to 36". No button pushing necessary, just extend or shorten your stride naturally, as you would if you were running outside.
The AMT 733 is the next generation version of their 100i model. In fact, they are almost identical mechanically, with the main difference being that the stride on the 733 is 0" to 36" and on the AMT 100i it is 0" to 27". The 733 was made in 2017 and the 100i was made 13 years ago in 2008.
Adaptive Motion Trainers fit around you, you don't have to fit around them. This is a great feature because it allows family members to all feel comfortable on the same machine. For example, if a stride length is fixed at 21", it will feel much different depending on your height. So that might not work for the whole family (or certainly not in a fitness facility). Not the AMT. No matter your height or weight, you will be able to find your comfort zone on this trainer.
Adjusting your stride also adds variety to your workout. Go from short to long strides, walking to running, then into deep lunges all on the fly for a truly customized workout every time. Deep lunges, similar to stair climbing, work your glutes, hip flexors and calves. Short strides like walking work your quads. Midrange strides, similar to jogging, focus on your hamstrings and glutes. While long strides, comparable to running, work all your major lower body muscles. You are constantly challenging your muscles and burning more calories faster, than you would with most other cardio equipment.
Precor gives its user total control over their workout. The P31 LED digital feedback console provides exercisers with the essential fitness stats. Exercisers can change stride length at will from zero to 36 inches (0 to 91 cm), providing a variety of stride paths to engage several muscle groups. With a combination of climbing, walking and running movements, moving handle bars and dual action movements between the arms and legs, the AMT® 733 delivers a total body workout with high levels of oxygen consumption and energy expenditure.
This product has was won multiple awards, including the prestigious Red Dot Design Award, as one of the world's best designed products. Call us today with any questions at 800-990-1108. We can ship directly to your home or business anywhere in the United States.
- Condition: Remanufactured (Like New with Very Low Hours)
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts & Labor
- Shipping: We ship all of our remanufactured ellipticals fully assembled on a custom built plywood-top pallet.
- Resistance System: Twenty resistance levels ranging from 20 watts (level 1 at 60 SPM, zero stride length) to 375 watts (level 20 at 120 SPM, max stride length).
- Resistance Levels: 1-20
- Watts: 20-375
- Electronic Readouts: Resistance Level, Distance, Strides per Minute, Calories per Minute, Heart Rate, Time Remaining, Time Elapsed, % Complete, Time in Zone, Segment Time Remaining, Average Speed (strides per minute), Watts, METS, Target Heart Rate, Average Heart Rate, Stride Length
- Numeric Keypad: Yes
- Motion Controls: Yes
- Maximum Workout Time: Unlimited
- Console Type: LED
- Preset Programs: Manual, Interval, Variety, Performance (1-2 Interval), Heart Rate (Basic HR Control), Weight Loss
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Handheld heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease of use by exercisers of all sizes
- Wireless HR Monitoring: Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- HR Sensory Advisory: The heart rate features are intended for reference only. They may not be accurate for every user or at every speed and are not intended for use as a medical device. Holding the heart rate handle touch sensor while exercising at higher intensity may also decrease accuracy of the heart rate reading and is not recommended.
- Mobile Device Charger: Yes
- Reading Rack: Yes
- Assembled Dimensions: 71" H x 35" W x 80" L
- Machine Weight: 412 Pounds
- Max User Weight: 350 Pounds
- Integrated Transport Wheels: Yes
- Step Up Height (footplate at lowest position): 6.5"
- Minimum Spacing Between Foot Pedals: 2"
- Foot Pedal Dimensions: 14" x 8"