Precor AMT 763 with P62 10" Touch Screen - Remanufactured
- 10" Touch Screen
- Max Weight: 350 lbs
- 12 Preset Programs
- 20 Resistance Levels
- Heart Rate Sensors
The innovative and durable design of the Precor AMT 763 has an adaptive stride length to provide exercisers of all fitness levels with a wider range of motions during workouts. The AMT 763 intuitively responds to users' natural motion, allowing them to adapt their stride length for a comprehensive cardio workout - all without so much as the push of a button.
The 760 Line 10" touchscreen console provides crisp entertainment for the best value, while delivering an engaging workout to exercisers. Naturally adapt stride length without the need to control settings. From zero to 36 inches (91 cm), to match the desired workout for each unique user.
- Condition: Remanufactured to Like New Condition
- Resistance Levels: 1-20
- Watts: 20-375
- Stride Length: 0" to 36"
- Stride Dial: Yes
- Foot Pedals: Extra-large foot pedals with toe caps enable users to optimize muscle involvement.
- Console Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Polish, Swedish and Turkish
- Preset Programs: Lose Weight: Fat Burner, Aerobic, Be Fit, Manual, 1-1 Interval, 2-1 Interval, 4-1 Interval, Rolling Hills, Mountain Peaks, Hill Climb, Push Performance, 1-4 Interval, 1-2 Interval, 5K
- Electronic Readouts: Resistance Level, Total Distance, Distance Remaining, Total Calories Burned, Calories/Min, Mets, Watts, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Time in HR Zone, Segment Time, Strides/Min, Average Strides/Min, Total Strides