Precor AMT 885 with P82 Console & Open Stride
- WiFi Ready P82 Display
- Versatile Cardio Workout
- Adaptive Stride Length
- Open Stride Technology
- 19 Electronic Readouts
***This Precor AMT 885 with Open Stride has been remanufactured to "Like-New" condition by certified technicians that have been trained by Precor. Each unit is completely disassembled down to the bare frame. Nearly all machines are sandblasted and powder coated with factory paint as needed. Broken or worn internal parts are replaced and any reused parts and shrouds are cleaned. Before reassembly, each machine is professionally tuned and detailed by our trained technicians. The end product is a machine that is aesthetically appealing and mechanically sound.
Fitness equipment companies upgrade to newer versions of their most popular machines every few years. For example, just over 10 years ago, Precor designed the original Adaptive Motion Trainer, the AMT 100i. Since then, they've added the 835, 733 and 885 models to their cardio line.
The latest version of the AMT is 885 with P82 Console and Open Stride Technology. Open Stride™ is a new feature that gives exercisers the ability to change their stride height from 6.8" to 10", on the fly, providing an infinite range of stride paths to engage various muscle groups. The stride length is adjustable on every AMT model, whether it has Open Stride, or not. Open Stride allows users to change the height of the stride.
With a combination of climbing, walking and running movements, moving handle bars and dual action movements between the arms and legs, this high performance elliptical allows users to focus on different muscle groups, for a total body workout.
Since its inception, the design of the AMT has allowed users to shorten or lengthen their stride, but with Open Stride, exercisers can now change the height of their stride, too. Adjusting both the length and height of your stride will target different muscle groups, some that are traditionally hard to hit, and also add variety to your workout.
Precor's latest console, the P82, is an upgrade from their P80 version. The P82 has a faster processor and it can connect to the internet wirelessly using WiFi. Users have access to Netflix, Spotify, iHeartRadio, Spotify, the ESPN app and cable television. The display is a 15" LCD Capacitive Touch Screen that's ergonomically positioned to deliver crystal clear entertainment viewing for exercisers in motion.
The 15" screen, as well as the large and responsive motion controls located beneath the touchscreen enable exercisers to quickly change their entertainment options (Workout Program / TV / Netflix, etc.) and workout options (resistance, stride height / length) easily.
All networked P82 consoles receive automatic software updates, refreshed content, and new features without any action or expense on your part.
- Condition: Certified Remanufactured to a Like-New Condition
- Resistance Levels: 1-20
- Resistance Range: 20-375 Watts
- Transport Wheels: Integrated
- Water Bottle and Accessories Holder
- Stride Dial: Yes
- Entertainment Apps: Netflix®, Hulu®, Watch ESPN®, iHeart Radio®, Spotify®
- Adaptive Stride Length: Naturally adapt stride length without the need to control settings. From zero to 36 inches (0 to 91 cm), to match the desired workout for each unique user.
- Open Stride: Open Stride is a unique feature that allows exercisers to adapt their stride height from 6.8 to 10 inches (17 to 25 cm) and stride length from zero to 36 inches (0 to 91 cm).
- Resistance System: Twenty resistance levels ranging from 20 watts (level 1 at 60 SPM, zero stride length) to 375 watts (level 20 at 120 SPM, max stride length).
- Assembled Weight: 422 lbs / 191 kg
- Assembled Dimensions: 80" L x 35" W x 73" x H / (203cm L x 89cm W x 186cm H)
- Biomechanics validated by Western Washington University Biomechanics Lab for users of all fitness levels and sizes, from the 5% size female to the 95% size male user.
- Excellent stability and freedom of movement.The smooth feel is optimized by using large bearings and oversized pivot shafts.
- Dual action provides both upper and lower body workout. Arms are engaged with pushing and pulling motion to provide the ultimate in total body engagement.Foot pedals with toe caps enable user to optimize muscle involvement.