Precor EFX 546i Experience Series Elliptical (Remanufactured)
- 10 Motivational Programs
- 13° to 40° Incline Ramp
- No Moving 'Ski Poles'
- Easy on Knees, Hips, Back
- Natural & Low Impact Stride
***This product has been remanufactured to "Like-New" condition by certified technicians trained by Precor. All machines start off as used products that have been reacquired from trade shows, consumers and gyms. Each unit is completely disassembled down to the bare frame. Nearly all machines are sandblasted and powder coated with factory paint as needed. Broken or worn internal parts are replaced and any reused parts and shrouds are cleaned. Before reassembly, each machine is professionally tuned and detailed by our trained technicians. The end product is a machine that is aesthetically appealing and mechanically sound. We back our workmanship with a strong warranty.***
The EFX 546i Experience Series™ Crosstrainer is one of Precor's best selling units of all time. Precor invented the elliptical 25 years ago and they've been delivering award winning machines ever since. Two unique features of the EFX 546i are that it does not have swinging arms and it does have an adjustable ramp. Adjusting the ramp to different incline levels allow users to target different muscle groups and create a more dynamic workout.
This elliptical is used by professional athletes and gym members all over the world. When you go to a health club and they have rows of different machines, they will usually have half a dozen of this exact model. To give you a direct comparison versus the other 2 most popular Precor EFX cross-trainers (the EFX 556 AND EFX 576), the EFX 556 has swinging arms, but it does not have an adjustable ramp, while the EFX 576i has both an adjustable ramp, and swinging arms. And once again, the 546 has stationary arms and an adjustable ramp.
Precor Fitness' EFX 546i provides a smooth and impact free stride, creating a comfortable, calorie burning workout for pro's and novices alike. Elliptical machines have to feel natural to you when you use them. If you buy a machine that doesn't have a natural stride or glide, you won't feel comfortable using it and it will turn into a coat hanger.
If you want to know how durable and steady an elliptical is, check its weight limit. User weight capacities are direct indicators of how well an elliptical will handle intense workouts. An elliptical with a low user weight limit is likely to be flimsy and unstable, if you use it too aggressively. Whereas a heavy-duty elliptical such as the EFX 546i, which has a 400 pound capacity, is designed to remain stable and secure at all times, even during the most intense of workouts. That is why it is used by professional and collegiate sports teams.
Eliminate dull workouts from your exercise routine. If you are reading this, it is time for a new elliptical and this awesome EFX Precor trainer will provide the boost you need to revamp your workout program. Precor's EFX 546i Experience Series Cross-Trainer has been one of the most highly reviewed, popular elliptical machines of the past five years and remains at the top of its class. It really isn't hard to understand why Precor elliptical cross-trainers are everyone's favorite cardio machines at your local gym.
Having a natural feeling stride determines whether or not an elliptical is right for you. Precor did an outstanding job in making sure their EFX Experience Series line was developed with the most ergonomically correct bio-mechanics possible. Well built, mechanically sound in order to truly replicate the natural running, jogging and walking motions of its users, Precor did a remarkable job with their Experience Series.
One would be hard pressed to find a more professional, efficient, effective line of fitness equipment than Precor's Experience Series. At the end of the day, there are not any features on an elliptical that should matter, if the unit itself, does not naturally conform to your stride.
Since Precor started designing fitness equipment, they have made an effort to produce gym quality equipment, meant for all day usage, by people of all heights and weights. Over the past decade, Precor has legitimately produced some of the most recognized and award winning fitness equipment on the planet and their Experience series elliptical trainers underline and highlight their brilliance.
- Condition: (Remanufactured)
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts & On-Site Labor
- Ships: Mostly Assembled. Up to 21 Business Days. Call us NOW toll-free at 800-990-1108 with your zip code ready, for a more precise date.
- Power Source: No Plug-In Required (Self Powered w/ Quick Start)
- Power Incline: Adjustable CrossRamp® 13-40°
- Stride Length: Ranges from 21.2" (54 cm) when ramp is at 13 degree incline and up to 24.7" (63 cm) at an incline of 40 degrees
- Digital Heart Rate Monitor: Hand Sensors and Wireless Compatible (call 800-990-1108 and ask any questions)
- 10 Programs: Cross Training 3, Gluteals 2, Fitness Test, Heart Rate, Interval, Manual, Weight Loss
- Electronic Readouts: Average Heart Rate, Heart Rate, Maximum Heart Rate, Average Speed, Calories, Calories per Hour, Calories per Minute, METs, Percent Complete, Profile, Remaining Time, Resistance Levels, Segment Time, Speed, Strides per Minute, Target Heart Rate, Time, Time Elapsed, Time in Heart Rate Zone, Total Strides, Units, Watts, Workout Summary
- Unit Weight: 318 Lbs.
- User Weight Capacity: 400 Lbs.
- Product Dimensions: 80"L x 32"W x 68"H