Precor EFX 833 Elliptical Cross Trainer with P30 Console (Remanufactured)
- Low-Impact Workout
- Smooth & Natural Feel
- Tone Your Lower Body
- Top-Rated Elliptical
- Reduces Tendon Stress
***This product has been remanufactured to "Like-New" condition by certified Precor technicians. We ship all of our remanufactured ellipticals fully assembled on a custom built plywood-top pallet. All machines have been reacquired from trade shows, consumers and gyms. Each unit is completely disassembled down to the bare frame. Nearly all machines are sandblasted and powder coated with factory paint as needed. Broken or worn internal parts are replaced and any reused parts and shrouds are cleaned. Before reassembly, each machine is professionally tuned and detailed by our trained technicians. The end product is a machine that is aesthetically appealing and mechanically sound. We back our workmanship with a strong warranty.
If you compare an elliptical versus a treadmill, the most striking difference is elliptical machines are much easier on your knees, ankles, hips and back, than treadmill's. When you exercise on an elliptical, your feet remain grounded on the foot pedals as they move in an ellipse pattern. You're not creating impact by lifting up your feet and then slamming them to the ground each step like you do when running. Unfortunately, there's no way around the jarring impact on your knees and joints from running. You can mitigate the impact by running on grass, but not everyone has that option.
In 1995, Precor invented the first ever Crosstrainer™ and Precor is still spearheading the fitness equipment industry today. They are one of a handful of exercise equipment companies that is universally recognized for the quality of their machines. Their "EFX", or Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer™, is a low-impact, highly effective gut-busting, fat-blasting cardio trainer that will burn calories, without the joint pain and discomfort associated with the impact created from running on treadmills.
Precor's first EFX was called the EFX 544. This revolutionary Crosstrainer™ was designed with an adjustable CrossRamp and fixed arms (not swinging). The adjustable incline ramp makes it easy for users to work out different muscle groups in their lower body through the simple adjustment of the angle on the ramp. This feature makes it easy for users to target different muscle groups and allows people to add variety to their workout.
The EFX 833 is the 2020 version of the EFX 544. With fixed arms and an adjustable ramp, this ultra-modern version of the 544 is without question one of the best elliptical machines one can buy. Due to its structural integrity and mechanical capacity, this Precor trainer is used in gyms around the world. Health club owners love Precor because their machines are low maintenance and extremely durable. With high-quality, commercial grade parts, the 833 was designed to provide a smooth and steady workout for those just beginning working out and professional athletes alike. That's one of its biggest selling points. While some elliptical's may only be suitable for a certain body type, Precor's EFX 833 accommodates all.
Weighing in at 338 pounds, this commercial grade elliptical will remain secure and stable no matter how fast paced and intense your workouts are. If you want to exercise at a slower pace, just lower the incline of the ramp, decrease the resistance level and you're all set.
- Condition: Remanufactured
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts & On-Site Labor
- Delivery: Ships Assembled.
- CrossRamp Technology with Precor patented adjustable CrossRamp technology, you can alter the height of the elliptical path your foot travels. Called Variable Stride Geometry, this allows you to focus on a specific muscle group or all major lower-body muscle groups, so you can work the muscles you want, when you want.
- CrossRamp Technology Automatic
- Ramp Angle 13-40°
- Ramp Material Precision extruded, anodized aluminum
- Handlebars Fixed, for lower-body focus
- Biomechanics Patented, low-impact EFX motion is smooth and natural, providing the lowest Rate of Perceived Exertion of any cardio exercise system to make your workouts more comfortable, even though you are working out strenuously. The patented motion allows your heels to remain in contact with foot pedals, reducing muscle and tendon stress.
- Reversible Pedal Rotation: Yes
- Console Type Streamlined / Advanced LED Display
- QuickStart: Yes
- Numeric Keypad: Yes
- Preset Programs Manual: Interval, Weight Loss, Variety, 1 Gluteal, 2 Gluteal, Heart Rate, Basic HRC, Performance, Fitness Test, 1 Cross Training, 2 Cross Training, and 3 Cross Training
- Electronic Readouts: Resistance level, CrossRamp angle, Distance, Strides/min, Total strides, Calories, Heart rate, Time remaining, Time elapsed, Time in zone, Segment time, Remaining, Average speed, Calories/min, Calories/hour, Watts, METS, Target HR, Average HR, % Complete, Workout profile, Workout summary
- Product Weight: 338 Pounds
- Assembled Dimensions: 80"L x 32"W x 62"H