Precor EFX 835 Elliptical Crosstrainer with P30 Console (Remanufactured)
- 20 Resistance Levels
- Low Impact EFX Motion
- Same Model As In Gyms
- Moving Upper Arms
- Adjustable Ramp
This EFX 835 Elliptical Crosstrainer has been remanufactured by authorized Precor service providers. Our remanufacturing procedure has been standardized and all of our machines go through the same process. This includes complete disassembly down to the frame and all metal powder coated. During the rebuild, we always change out the drive belts, bearings, battery, grips, ramp wheels, sleeves and elevation motor potentiometer. The console is refurbished - they are always opened and the electronics are diagnosed and rebuilt.
The mechanical capacity (maximum user weight) of an elliptical will tell you a lot about how well it will withstand the wear and tear from daily use. An elliptical with a 350 lb weight limit will remain much more secure when you use it, and last much longer, than a machine with a 175 lb weight limit.
Lightweight elliptical's have a hard time remaining sturdy when put through fast paced, intense workouts. There aren't many well built cardio trainers that have user weight limits under 250 pounds. If they do, it's likely they'll wobble, or shake when you use them. Having a structurally sound frame, with a high mechanical capacity, makes an elliptical sturdy and safe, even for heavy individuals who train hard.
Precor's EFX 835 has a super solid frame, designed to last a long time in a gym. Designed for gyms, these machines will last an extra long time if you're buying one for you home. Boasting a 350 pound weight limit and made with commercial grade, high quality parts, the EFX 835 has no problem remaining stable while in use and is rated to last decades.
Olympic athletes, players in Major League Baseball, the NFL and NBA, all use this state-of-the-art Precor Cross-Trainer in order to build endurance, increase flexibility, improve agility, gain speed and strength. It's hard not to appreciate the performance of this top of the line, commercial grade trainer.
- Condition: Remanufactured (Certified Pre-Owned)
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts & On-Site Labor
- Shipping: We ship all of our remanufactured ellipticals fully assembled on a custom built plywood-top pallet.
- CrossRamp Technology: CrossRamp technology, provides 20 different settings (13-40 degree ramp incline) for users to target different muscle groups. Ideal for all age and fitness levels.
- Ramp: Adjustable CrossRamp
- Ramp Angle: 13-40°
- Upper Body Handlebars: Moving Handlebars
- Biomechanics: Biomechanics validated by Western Washington University Biomechanics Lab for users of all ages, fitness levels and sizes, from the 5% size female to the 95% size male user.
- Bearings: Double polyurethane wheels with over-sized axle and sealed bearings with improved seals glide on precision extruded aluminum tracks to distribute user's weight for efficiency providing an incredibly smooth feel.
- Foot Pedals: Foot pedals are polypropylene plastic and self-draining.
- Covers: Ramp cover of injection molded ABS keeps the ramp cleaner longer. The ramp cover can be lifted off for easy access to clean the tracks, but cannot be inadvertently popped off by stepping on it. Durable rear cover designed to reduce damage that could occur when excessive weight is applied to it. Covered side panels attach using a twist-lock design. Single screw required to securely hold each side panel in place.
- Transport Wheels: Integrated
- Cable Management: Optional
- Resistance System: Durable 6-phase generator system with no contacting parts to reduce friction and wear provides 20 levels to tailor workouts with consistent resistance. The 20 resistance levels range from 18 watts (level 1 at 40 SPM) to 720 watts (level 20 at 200 SPM).
- Minimum Watts: 18 watts, Maximum Watts: 720 watts
- Tap Control: No
- Tactile Dome Keys: Yes
- QuickStart: Yes
- Motion Controls: Yes
- Numeric Keypad: Yes
- Muscle Monitor: Yes
- Units Selection: Metric or U.S.
- Preset Programs: Manual, Total Body Interval, Variety, Cross Country, 1 Gluteal, 2 Gluteal, Custom Performance, Hill Climb, Fitness Test, 1 Cross Training, 2 Cross Training, 3 Cross Training, Navy Fitness Test, Heart Rate Basic, HRC Weight Loss
- Console Language(s): Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause): 30 seconds
- Electronic Readouts: Resistance Level Incline Level Distance Strides / min Total Strides Calories Heart Rate Time Remaining Time Elapsed Time in Zone Segment Time Remaining Average Speed Calories / min Calories / hour Watts METS Target HR Average HR % Complete Workout Profile Workout summary
- Maximum Workout Time: Unlimited
- Heart Rate Monitoring
- Touch: Handheld heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease-of-use by users of all sizes.
- Telemetry: Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- SmartRate: No
- Integrated Entertainment Options
- Reading Rack: Integrated
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) (Specification): 15in. Screen
- Entertainment Cap / Wireless Receiver: Optional
- Network Capabilities
- CSAFE Ready: Yes
- FitLinxx Compatible: Yes
- Diagnostics: Ability to set club parameters, e.g. to limit exercise time and pause time.
- Equipment Specifications
- Maximum User Weight (lbs / kg): 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Step-up Height (footplate at lowest position): 8 inches / 20 cm
- Step-up Height (footplate at highest position): 21.5 inches / 55 cm
- Foot Pedal Dimensions (inches / cm): 14.5 X 6.5 inches / 37 X 17 cm
- Minimum Space Between Foot Pedals (inches / cm): 2.4 inches / 6 cm
- Stride Length at Minimum Incline (inches / cm): 21 inches / 54 cm
- Stride Length at Maximum Incline (inches / cm): 25 inches / 63 cm
- Equipment Dimensions and Weight
- Length: 80 inches / 203 cm, Width: 32 inches / 81 cm, Height: 68 inches / 173 cm
- Height with PVS: 84 inches / 213 cm
- Equipment Weight: 338 lbs / 153 kg
- Power Requirements: Self-Powered
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS): Powered
- Optional Power Supply: Optional power supply available if long time periods of no use or need display to be continuously lit longer than 30 seconds after workout ends.
- U.S. & Canada 120 VAC: 120V/15A circuit with 5-15R NEMA receptacle
- U.S. & Canada 240 VAC: N/A
- International 240 VAC : Country-specific power cord