Precor EFX 883 Elliptical P82 Console & Converging CrossRamp®
- Latest P82 Touch Screen
- Converging CrossRamp
- Fixed Handlebars
- Adjustable 21"-25" Stride
- Newest Version EFX 883
This Precor Elliptical has been factory remanufactured by certified manufacturer technicians. All machines start off as used product that have been reacquired from trade shows, consumers and gyms. Each unit is completely disassembled down to the bare frame. Nearly all machines are sandblasted and repowdercoated with factory paint. All broken or worn parts are replaced and any reused parts and shrouds are completely cleaned. Any missing or torn decals are replaced with brand new parts. Before reassembly, each machine is professionally tuned and detailed by our trained technicians. The end product is a machine that is aesthetically appealing and mechanically sound. We back our workmanship with a strong warranty.
The EFX® 883 with Converging CrossRamp® combines reliability with a natural converging stride path to give you the perfect elliptical for your facility or home. Carrying on the tradition of Precor reliability and service, the EFX is easy to clean and maintain with a covered ramp and rear drive housing, and the Active Status Light - all to improve your ownership experience. For exercisers, the EFX 883 combines the benefits of our patented CrossRamp® technology and fixed handlebars for a lower body workout.
The adjustable CrossRamp® technology offers ramp inclines from 10 to 35 degrees to target different muscle groups for more workout variety. And, our unique converging stride path allows the exerciser's footpath to converge naturally - just like walking or running. The P82 touchscreen console provides exercisers with an engaging workout through an intuitive interface.
Our patented elliptical path follows a natural running stride with a movement that allows the user’s feet to converge toward the midline of their body. Users can isolate or crosstrain specific lower body muscle groups simply by adjusting the angle of the ramp, making it easy direction to target different muscle groups, encourage training variance and propel results.
Fixed handlebars allow users to focus on lower body workouts at higher resistance levels or challenge stabilizers during hands-free training.
The P82 console not only offers a brilliant 15" screen that is ergonomically positioned to delivery crystal clear entertainment viewing for exercisers in motion, but when networked is also a direct-to-exerciser communication portal allowing you an opportunity to build your brand, share information about activities and services, and strengthen the sense of community within your facility. (Source: Precor).
- Condition: Like-New
- Accessories Holder(s): Thoughtful, secure storage with a logical, clean place for your water bottle, cell phone, and other accessories.
- Resistance Range: 18 - 720 Watts
- Resistance Levels: 20
- Transport Wheels: Wide transport wheels in the front of the EFX® allow the unit to be moved when cleaning the floor.
- Bearings: Dual, in-line polyurethane wheels with over-sized axles and premium sealed bearings provide a perfectly balanced load, gliding on stamped, stainless steel tracks for an incredibly smooth feel.
- Foot Pedals: Oversized, polypropylene foot pedals fit your largest user and are easy to clean.
- Ramp: Converging Adjustable CrossRamp®
- Biomechanics: Validated by a Washington state university for users of all ages, fitness levels and sizes, from the 5% size female to the 95% size male user.
- Ramp Angle: 10-35°
- Upper handlebars: Fixed Handlebars
- CrossRamp® Technology: Provides 20 different settings (10-35 degree ramp incline) for users to target different muscle groups. Ideal for all age and fitness levels.
- Assembled Dimensions: 80" L x 30" W x 72" H
- Equipment Weight: 340 Pounds
- Resistance System Durable, proven 3-phase hybrid generator / eddy current system with new, faster controller provides 20 levels to tailor workouts with consistent, smooth resistance.
- Stride Length at Minimum Incline (inches / cm) 21 inches / 54 cm
- Stride Length at Maximum Incline (inches / cm) 25 inches / 63 cm
- Maximum User Weight 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Minimum Space Between Foot Pedals (inches / cm) 1.5 inches / 3.8 cm
- Foot Pedal Dimensions (inches / cm) 16 X 8 inches / 40.6 X 20.3 cm
- Step-up Height (footplate at lowest position) 8 inches / 20 cm
- Standard Frame Colors Gloss Metallic Silver
- Black Pearl
- Electronic Readouts: Resistance Level, CrossRamp Level, Total Distance, Distance Remaining, Total Calories Burned, Calories/Min, Calories/Hr, Mets, Watts, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Time in HR Zone, Segment Time, Strides/Min, Average Strides/Min, Total Strides, Heart Rate, Average Heart Rate, Max Heart Rate
- Numeric Keypad: Yes
- Motion Controls: Yes
- QuickStart™: Yes
- Tactile Dome Keys: Yes
- Tap Control: No
- Units Selection: Metric or U.S. Standard
- Console Language(s): English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, Finnish, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Maximum Pause Time: (Pause) 120 seconds
- Maximum Workout Time: 120 minutes
- Preset Workouts: Lose Weight, 4-3 Interval, Aerobic, Fat Burner, Heart Rate Zone, Be Fit, Manual, 1-1 Interval, 2-1 Interval, 4-1 Interval, Total Body Interval, Rolling Hills
- Mountain Peaks, Hill Climb, Heart Rate Zone, Get Toned, Glute Toner, Glute Toner Plus, Leg Sculpt, Leg Sculpt Plus, Push Performance, 1-4 Interval, 1-2 Interval, 5 K, Heart Rate Zone, Test Your Fitness, Fitness Test
- Muscle Monitor: Shows muscle recruitment related to change in CrossRamp
Heart Rate Monitoring
- Touch Handheld heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease-of-use by users of all sizes.
- Telemetry Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- Heart Rate Sensor Advisory: The heart rate features are intended for reference only. They may not be accurate for every user or at every speed and are not intended for use as a medical device. Holding the heart rate handle touch sensor while exercising at higher intensity may also decrease accuracy of the heart rate reading and is not recommended. Please also read the product documentation and our Freqently Asked Questions.
- International: 240 VAC country-specific power cord
- U.S. & Canada: 120 VAC 120V/15A circuit with 5-15R NEMA receptacle
Regulatory: ETL, CE, EN957, EN957 / ASTM
Integrated Entertainment Options
- Reading Rack Standard
- Personal Viewing System (PVS) Integrated
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) (Specification) 15in / 38.1 cm LCD Capacitive Touch Screen Supports NSTB, PAL, PAL BG Standards, Closed Caption
- iPod® / iPhone® Compatible Integrated