Precor EFX 885 Elliptical Crosstrainer w/ P82 (Remanufactured)
- Converging Crossramp
- Latest P82 Console
- "Like New" Condition
- Intuitive 15" Touch Screen
- 10° to 35° Incline
This product has been remanufactured by authorized technicians. All machines start off as used product that have been reacquired from trade shows, consumers and gyms. Each unit is disassembled down to the bare frame and machines are sandblasted and powder coated with factory paint as needed. Broken or worn internal parts are replaced and any reused parts and shrouds are cleaned. We always replace all drive belts and worn bearings. Before reassembly, each machine is professionally tuned and detailed by our trained technicians. The end product is a machine that is aesthetically appealing and mechanically sound. We back our workmanship with a strong warranty. This unit ships fully assembled.
The story of the Elliptical begins with Precor when they invented it in 1995. They make the Elliptical's that we know and love. With a heritage of proven reliability, Precor has a 25 year history of making durable, sturdy, ergonomically sound (no-impact) and bio-mechanically correct (natural feel) products.
There are two types of Precor EFX machines. First, we have Total Body Trainers, that having moving arms and an incline ramp. Examples include the EFX 556, 576, 835 and 885. The second category of Precor EFX's have stationary arms and an incline ramp. Both come with the CrossRamp (incline). This model, the EFX 885, comes with moving arms and adjustable 13° to 40° CrossRamp.
Like the rest of the Experience Series 800 line, the EFX 885 offers premium features, that define a high quality elliptical trainer. The EFX® 885 with Converging CrossRamp® has a sleeker, optimized frame, more natural strides with its patented converging CrossRamp and modernized design. Carrying on the tradition of Precor reliability and service, the EFX is easy to clean and maintain with a covered ramp and rear drive housing, and the Active Status Light - all to improve your ownership experience.
For exercisers, the EFX 885 combines the benefits of our patented CrossRamp® technology and moving handlebars for a total-body workout. The adjustable CrossRamp® technology offers ramp inclines from 10 to 35 degrees to target different muscle groups for more workout variety. And, our unique converging stride path allows the exerciser's footpath to converge naturally - just like walking or running. The P82 touchscreen console provides exercisers with an engaging workout through an intuitive interface.
Precor's patented elliptical path follows a natural running stride with a movement that allows the user’s feet to converge toward the midline of their body. Users can isolate or crosstraining specific lower body muscle groups simply by adjusting the angle of the ramp, making it easy to target different muscle groups, encourage training variance and propel results.
The P82 console not only offers a brilliant 15" screen that is ergonomically positioned to delivery crystal clear entertainment viewing for exercisers in motion, but when networked is also a direct-to-exerciser communication portal allowing you an opportunity to build your brand, share information about activities and services, and strengthen the sense of community within your facility. (Source: Precor)
- Condition: Like New - Call us at 800-990-1108 with questions.
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts & Labor
- Shipping: We ship all of our remanufactured ellipticals fully assembled on a custom built plywood-top pallet.
- CrossRamp technology: provides 20 different settings 13-40 degree ramp incline for users to target different muscle groups. Ideal for all fitness levels.
- CrossRamp Technology: Automatic
- Ramp: Adjustable CrossRamp
- Ramp Angle: 13-40 degrees
- Upper Body Handlebars: Moving Handlebars
- Biomechanics: Biomechanics validated by Western Washington University Biomechanics Lab for users of all ages, fitness levels and sizes, from the 5% size female to the 95% size male user.
- Bearings: Double polyurethane wheels with over-sized axle and sealed bearings with improved seals glide on precision extruded aluminum tracks to distribute user's weight for efficiency providing an incredibly smooth feel.
- Foot pedals: Foot pedals are polypropylene plastic and self-draining
- Covers: Ramp cover of injection molded ABS keeps the ramp cleaner longer. The ramp cover can be lifted off for easy access to clean the tracks, but cannot be inadvertently popped off by stepping on it. Durable rear cover designed to reduce damage that could occur when excessive weight is applied to it. Covered side panels attach using a twist-lock design. Single screw required to securely hold each side panel in place.
- Transport Wheels: Integrated
- Resistance System: Durable 6-phase generator system with no contacting parts to reduce friction and wear provides 20 levels to tailor workouts with consistent resistance. The 20 resistance levels range from 18 watts (level 1 at 40 SPM) to 720 watts (level 20 at 200 SPM).
- Resistance Levels: 1-20
- Minimum Watts: 18 watts
- Maximum Watts: 720 watts
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) (Specification): 15in / 38.1 cm LCD Capacitive Touch Screen Supports NSTB, PAL, PAL BG Standards, Closed Caption
- Tap Control: No
- Tactile Dome Keys: Yes
- QuickStart: Yes
- Motion Controls: Yes
- Numeric Keypad: Yes
- Muscle Monitor: Yes
- WiFi: Yes
- Ethernet: Yes
- Units Selection: Metric or U.S. Standard
- Preset Programs: Lose Weight Fat Burner Aerobic 4-3 Interval Heart Rate Weight Loss Zone Be Fit Rolling Hills Mountain Peaks Hill Climb 1-1 Interval 2-1 Interval 4-1 Interval Total Body Interval Heart Rate Fitness Zone Manual Get Toned Glute Toner Glute Toner Plus Leg Sculpt Leg Sculpt Plus Push Performance 1-4 Interval 1-2 Interval 5 K Heart Rate Performance Zone Test Your Fitness Fitness Test
- Console Language(s): Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause): 120 Seconds
- Electronic Readouts: Total Distance Distance Remaining Target Distance Total Calories Burned Calories/Min Calories/Hr METS Watts Target Time Elapsed Time Remaining Time in Zone Segment Strides/Min Average Strides/Min Total Strides Heart Rate Average Heart Rate Max Heart Rate Target Heart Rate
- Maximum Workout Time: 120 MinutesiPod / iPhone Compatible: Integrated
- Touch: Handheld heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease-of-use by exercisers of all sizes.
- Telemetry: Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- SmartRate: No
- U.S. & Canada 120 VAC: 120V/15A circuit with 5-15P NEMA receptacle
- Step-up Height (footplate at lowest position): 8 inches / 20 cm
- Step-up Height (footplate at highest position): 21.5 inches / 55 cm
- Foot Pedal Dimensions (inches / cm): 14.5 X 6.5 inches / 37 X 17 cm
- Minimum Space Between Foot Pedals (inches / cm): 2.4 inches / 6 cm
- Stride Length at Minimum Incline (inches / cm): 21 inches / 54 cm
- Stride Length at Maximum Incline (inches / cm): 25 inches / 63 cm
- Machine Weight: 340 Pounds
- Maximum User Weight (lbs / kg): 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Length: 85 inches / 216 cm
- Width: 32 inches / 81 cm
- Height: 44 inches / 112 cm