Precor EFX 883 Elliptical with P80 Console (Remanufactured)
- Commercial Grade
- Adjustable Incline Ramp
- 22 Preset Workout Options
- 20 Electronic Readouts
- Sturdy, Smooth, Quiet
***This Precor EFX 833 has been remanufactured to "Like-New" condition by certified technicians that have been trained by Precor. All machines start off as used products that have been reacquired from trade shows, consumers and gyms. Each unit is completely disassembled down to the bare frame. Nearly all machines are sandblasted and powder coated with factory paint as needed. Broken or worn internal parts are replaced and any reused parts and shrouds are cleaned. Before reassembly, each machine is professionally tuned and detailed by our trained technicians. The end product is a machine that is aesthetically appealing and mechanically sound. We back our workmanship with a strong warranty.
The history of the elliptical begins with Precor. They invented the Crosstrainer™ in 1995. Since then, they have continued to spearhead the fitness industry with their continued production of award winning cardio and strength equipment. Gym owners love Precor products because their machines are durable, user-friendly and low maintenance. If you run a health club, you want equipment that does not require frequent service and machines that people are comfortable using. Precor is one of just several brand names that is used in virtually every major fitness facility worldwide.
One of their more recent models is the EFX 883, which is an ultra-modern version of their classic EFX 546. With fixed arms and a CrossRamp® that adjusts 13-40°, users are really able to focus on working out their lower body. Having an adjustable incline ramp allows users to target different muscle groups, add variety to their workouts and avoid plateuing.
Another way to switch it up is try pedaling backwards. Most people pedal forward, but going backwards uses different muscles. You'll engage your hamstrings, glutes, lower back and little used muscles that can make a difference in your balance and everyday movements. Get to know the benefits of increasing the angle of the CrossRamp, your stride rate and resistance.
Adjusting the CrossRamp angle allows you to vary the muscles you work, for a fuller range of training. The muscle monitor will show you which muscles are being engaged. Adjusting the CrossRamp allows you to vary the muscles you work. A higher stride rate will give you a better cardio workout while a higher resistance helps increase power and strength. Both will increase your endurance.
Two important features of any elliptical are its structural integrity and bio-mechanics. Bio-mechanics refers to the path of the footplates and how natural that stride motion feels to the user. You want a Crosstrainer that feels smooth and organic. Structural integrity is very important for obvious reasons. You want a heavy-duty machine that will withstand wear and tear.
- Condition: Remanufactured
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts & On-Site Labor
- Delivery: Ships Mostly Assembled (Call us at 800-990-1108 with questions)
- 22 Preset Programs include Lose Weight Fat Burner, Aerobic, 4-3 Interval, Heart Rate, Weight Loss Zone, Be Fit, Rolling Hills, Mountain Peaks, Hill Climb, 1-1 Interval, 2-1 Interval, 4-1 Interval, Total Body, Interval, Heart Rate, Fitness Zone, Manual, Get Toned, Glute Toner, Glute Toner Plus, Leg Sculpt, Leg Sculpt Plus, Push Performance, 1-4 Interval, 1-2 Interval, 5 K, Heart Rate Performance Zone, Test Your Fitness Fitness Test
- 20 Electronic Readouts include Total Distance, Distance Remaining, Target Distance, Total Calories Burned, Calories/Min, Calories/Hr, METS, Watts, Target Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Time in Zone Segment, Strides/Min Average, Strides/Min, Total Strides. Heart Rate Average, Heart Rate Max, Heart Rate Target, Heart Rate
- Maximum Workout Time of 120 minutes, Maximum Pause Time (Pause) of 120 seconds
- Biomechanics validated by Western Washington University Biomechanics Lab for users of all ages, fitness levels and sizes, from the 5% size female to the 95% size male user.
- Double polyurethane wheels with over-sized axle and sealed bearings with improved seals glide on precision extruded aluminum tracks to distribute user's weight for efficiency providing an incredibly smooth feel.
- Foot pedals are polypropylene plastic and self-draining.
- The drink and accessories holder(s) is conveniently located and ideally constructed for portable music players.
- Ramp cover of injection molded ABS keeps the ramp cleaner longer. The ramp cover can be lifted off for easy access to clean the tracks, but cannot be inadvertently popped off by stepping on it. Durable rear cover designed to reduce damage that could occur when excessive weight is applied to it. Covered side panels attach using a twist-lock design. Single screw required to securely hold each side panel in place.
- Integrated Transport Wheels
- Resistance Levels: 1-20
- Assembled Dimensions: 80"L x 32" W x 72.5"H
- Assembled Weight: 348 Pounds
- User Weight Capacity: 350 Pounds
- Step Up Height: 8"