Precor Spinner Chrono Power Indoor Cycle w/ Console (Remanufactured)
- 350 lb Weight Limit
- Kevlar® Drive System
- Aluminum Frame
- Magnetic Resistance
- Sturdy & Durable
The Spinner® Chrono™ Power distances itself from the pack of indoor cycles that measure power by offering a hassle-free experience for operators, instructors and riders alike, all while staying true to the iconic feel of a Spinner® bike. With direct power measurement, patent-pending magnetic resistance, and the brightest console back light in the industry -- with no batteries to change -- the Spinner Chrono Power bike will exceed expectations.
We raised the bar on accuracy and reliability by putting the strain gauge power sensor directly on the resistance system. The sensor is protected from shoes and sweat, and directly wired to the console to eliminate wireless pairing, manual calibration or the need for batteries.
Say goodbye to batteries. The on-board generator not only drives the power measurement sensor, but also the always-on ultra-bright console backlight, and keeps the console on for three minutes after you stop pedaling. The console is Bluetooth® compatible to share data with a smartphone and ANT+ compatible for heart rate straps and leaderboard pairing.
- Drive System: Kevlar® reinforced cogged belt
- Resistance System: Magnetic
- Pedals: Dual sided, SPD compatible
- Pedal Mount: Morse taper
- Frame Design: Powder coated aluminum, semi-gloss metallic black
- Handlebars: Dip molded with fore-aft and up-down adjustments
- Seat: Fore-aft and up-down adjustments
- Crank Width: 162 mm
- Power Measurement: Direct power management
- Display: Spinner® Power LCD color Console (Included!)
- Electronic Readouts: Watts, Average Watts, Kilojoules or Calories, Cadence (RPM), Average Cadence, Heart Rate (BPM), Average Heart Rate, Time, and Distance. Up to ten intervals with each including interval time, interval kilojoule, interval average watts.
- Bluetooth Pairing: The console is Bluetooth compatible to share data with a smartphone. Smartphone must first have a compatible app installed such as Wahoo RunFit.
- ANT+ Pairing: Compatible for pairing with heart rate straps, leaderboards, and personal devices with FE-C “Trainer” protocol.
- Software Updates: Can receive software updates via UBS, can upload service log data to a USB
- User Height Range: 4'11" to 6'4"
- User Maximum Weight: 350 lbs
- Dimensions - Length: 48"
- Dimensions - Width: 21"
- Dimensions - Height: 50"
- Unit Weight: 110 lbs