Precor TRM 731 Treadmill with P31 Console (Remanufactured)
- 12 MPH Max Speed
- 0-15% Power Incline
- Reading Rack Included
- Flex Deck Shock Absorb
- P31 LED Console
An American product, manufactured in Washington state, the TRM 731 non-folding treadmill was built to last. Quiet, soft and powerful, this precision series treadmill does not come with gimmicky fans or speakers. That means more money was put behind the motors, suspension system and structural integrity (durability). Designed with high quality, industrial grade parts, this low maintenance Precor treadmill can be used in any setting. Whether you own a fitness center, or want to workout at home, the TRM 731 is a great choice.
One drawback of running on treadmills is that they can be hard on your joints. So you want a treadmill that has a highly rated suspension system, that lessens the impact and is softer on your joints. One of the 731's outstanding features is its Ground Effects® suspension system. Ground Effects is the only patented suspension system in the industry. There will always be impact when running on a treadmill, the key is to use a treadmill that absorbs that impact the best way possible and that's precisely what the GFX system does.
Ground Effects® Impact Control System (GFX) is the improved progressive shock absorption system that absorbs high impact movements and supports a solid and controlled push off. Integrated Footplant Technology™ (IFT) is the patented motor drive system that fully complements your natural running stride, reducing joint stress and fatigue. The two are combined in this highly efficient, sport treadmill.
The 731's motor drive system has improved internal cooling, a wider operating range and can run up to 12 mph. If you want to push yourself, challenge your stamina with the 0-15% power incline.
Ground Effects® Impact Control System (GFX) is the improved progressive shock absorption system that absorbs high impact movements and supports a solid and controlled push off. Integrated Footplant Technology™ (IFT) is the patented motor drive system that fully complements your natural running stride, reducing joint stress and fatigue.
- Condition: Remanufactured to "Like New"
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts & Labor
- Ships: Fully Assembled. Call 800-990-1108 and ask for a shipping quote.
- Speed Range: 0.5 to 12 mph
- Incline Range: 0% to 15% in 0.5% Increments
- Roller Diameter 3.5"
- Motor: IFT-Drive controller works with a high efficiency 4 HP AC motor that delivers improved performance, reliability and efficiency.
- Display Type: P31 Console - Advanced LED
- Numeric Keypad: Yes
- Motion Controls: Yes
- QuickStart™: Yes
- Console Language(s): English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Units Selection Metric or U.S. Standard
- Maximum Workout Time: Unlimited
- Weight Loss Programs: Custom Weight Loss HRC, Weight Loss HRC, 1 Aerobic, 2 Aerobic
- Heart Rate Programs: Basic HRC, Custom Weight Loss HRC, Weight Loss HRC
- Performance Programs: Track, 5K, Gerkin Fitness Test
- Variety: Random, 1 Cross Country, 2 Cross Country, 1 Gluteal, 2 Gluteal, 1 Custom, 2 Custom
- Interval: 1-1 Interval, 1-2 Interval, 1-3 Interval, Custom Interval
- Manual Program: 1
- Running Surface: 60"L x 22"W
- Assembled Dimensions: 83" Long / 35" Wide / 64" H
- Step Up Height: 9.5"
- Assembled Weight: 405 Pounds
- Cord Length: 12 Feet
- Power Source: USA & Canada 240 VAC: Dedicated220V- 240V/20A circuit with 6-20R NEMA receptacle
- USA & Canada 120 VAC: Dedicated 120V/20A circuit with 5-20R NEMA receptacle