Precor TRM 835 Treadmill Version 2 with P30 Console (Remanufactured)
- Reduces Joint Stress
- 0.5 to 16 MPH
- 4 HP AC Motor
- Quiet, Sturdy, Powerful
- -3% Decline / +15% Hill
Precor Fitness' TRM 835 Treadmill (2016 & 2017 Model) weighs a whopping 420 pounds and has a 400 pound weight limit. Why does that matter? That's significant because you want a machine that will remain sturdy and secure even when running at top speeds. This exact treadmill is being used in fitness facilities around the world today.
If you're not big and heavy and you plan on doing more walking and jogging than running, this machine will last you a lifetime. It is made for constant use in Gym's by people of all shapes and sizes. If it can handle being used year round in the gym, imagine how long it will last in your home.
Precor treadmill's are recognized for having high-grade, low-maintenance motors. When shopping for a treadmill, one of the most important indicators of how long your treadmill will last and how smoothly it will run, is the quality and strength of its motors (treadmill's have a drive motor for speed and an incline motor for elevation). Making sure you buy a treadmill with premium speed and incline motor, is very important.
Another important factor you need to consider when buying a treadmill is its suspension system. The constant jarring our your joints from running on a treadmill can add up and over time, create problems. Through 30 years of research and development, Precor has a new and improved Ground Effects® Impact Control System & Integrated Footplant Technology™, that lets the running deck absorb the shock, instead of your ankles, knees and hips.
GFX is Precor's progressive shock absorption system that absorbs high impact movements and supports a solid and controlled push off. IFT is Precor's patented motor drive system that fully complements your natural running stride, reducing joint stress and fatigue.
Typically, gym grade Precor treadmill's are not needed in residential settings. However, owning one of the best treadmills used in health clubs, and having the ability to use it in the comfort of your home, is something to look forward to every day.
- Condition: Certified Remanufactured
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts & On-Site Labor
- Shipping: Ships Fully Assembled. Call Us at 800-990-1108 with Any Questions. Standard Freight does not include bringing the machine inside of the home.
- Speed 0.5 to 16 MPH
- Grade: Commercial
- Ground Effects Impact Control System: New and improved progressive shock absorption system that absorbs high-impact movements and supports a solid and controlled push off.
- Ground Effects Technology: Yes
- Integrated Footplant Technology: Fully complements exercisers natural running stride, reducing joint stress and fatigue.
- Motor: IFT-Drive controller works with a new, high efficiency 4 HP AC motor that delivers improved performance and a smooth, natural feel.
- Deck and Belt: Seigling E8 multi-ply polyester belt with optimized lubrication integrated into the material, exclusive to Precor. The running belt is combined with a pre-waxed deck that offers added lubrication especially during the initial break-in period of the treadmill. The combination of the exclusive optimized running belt with pre-waxed deck yields a long lasting system. However, when the running belt does need to be replaced and the deck flipped, this service can be completed in less than 20 minutes. The deck is mounted to the GFX system independent of the frame resulting in a stable, quieter treadmill.
- Reversible Deck: Yes
- Elevation System: Elevation system generates up to 1000 lbs of thrust and operated in compression for reliable operation.
- Rollers: Steel tapered rollers keep the belt centered to reduce maintenance and noise.
- Frame: New frame design results in an ultra-stable console, solid feel, and quiet operation.
- Water Bottle and Accessories Holder: Dual holders with rubber over mold cradles exercisers water bottle to keep it stable. Accessory tray securely supports exercisers cell phone, keeping it front and center, along with ample room for keys, membership card, etc.
- Emergency Stop: Safety clip and lanyard attached to the stop switch to immediately turn off power bringing the treadmill to a stop. The lanyard and safety clip can be conveniently attached to a thoughtful tab located underneath the front handrail.
- Auto Stop: Yes
- Power-Factor Correction: Yes
- Transport Wheels: Yes
- Console Type: LED
- QuickStart: Yes
- Motion Controls: Yes
- Numeric Keypad: Yes
- Units Selection: Metric or U.S. Standard
- Preset Programs: 25 programs accessed directly by 6 buttons: Manual, Interval, 1:1, 1:2, 1:3, Custom Interval, Heart Rate, Basic HRC, Custom Weight Loss HRC, Weight Loss HRC, Weight Loss, 1 Aerobic, 2 Aerobic, Variety, Random, 1 Cross Country , 2 Cross Country , 1 Gluteal, 2 Gluteal , 1 Custom, 2 Custom, Performance, Track, 5K, Gerkin Fitness Test, USAF PRT, Navy PRT, Army PFT, USMC PFT, Federal Law Enf. PEB, WFI Firefighter Test
- Console Language(s): Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Romanized, Russian, Spanish
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause): 120 seconds
- Electronic Readouts: Speed, Incline, Distance, Pace, Average Speed, Calories, Heart Rate, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, % Complete, Time in, Zone, Segment Time, Cals/min, Cals/hr, Watts, METS, Target HR, Average HR, Elevation Gain, Workout Summary
- Maximum Workout Time: unlimited
- Touch: Touch heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease-of-use by users of all sizes.
- Telemetry: Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- Reading Rack: Integrated
- CSAFE Ready: Yes
- Diagnostics: Ability to set club parameters, e.g. limit exercise time, set default language and pause time.
- Decline / Incline Range: -3% decline to 15% incline in 0.5% increments
- Running Surface (L X W): 60 L x 22 W inches / 153 L x 56 W cm
- Step-up Height: 9.5 inches / 24 cm
- Roller Diameter (inches / cm): 3.5 inches / 8.9 cm
- Power Cord Management: ICE 320-C19 inlet supporting Schuko and BSI plugs
- Handrail Length (inches / cm): 24 inches / 61 cm
- Height with PVS: 78 inches / 198 cm
- Equipment: Powered
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS): Powered
- U.S. & Canada 120 VAC: Dedicated 120V/20A circuit with 5-20R NEMA receptacle
- U.S. & Canada 240 VAC: Dedicated 220V- 240V/20A circuit with 6-20R NEMA receptacle
- International 240 VAC : IEC 320-C19 inlet supporting applicable country-specific power cord
- Cord Length: 12 ft / 3.7 m
- TECH SPECS –
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs (181.5 kg)
- Weight: 420 lbs (190.5 kg)
- Dimensions: 83″ L x 35″ W x 62″ H / (211 x 89 x 157.5 cm)