Precor TRM 885 Version 2 with P82 Console (Remanufactured)
- 3% Decline to 15% Incline
- Lots of Running Space
- Multi-Ply Running Belt
- Shock Absorbing "Flex" Deck
- Ultra-Stable Console
This product has been remanufactured to "Like-New" condition by certified technicians. All machines start off as used products that have been purchased from trade shows, consumers and small gyms. Each unit is disassembled down to the bare frame. Nearly all machines are sandblasted and powder-coated with factory paint as needed. Broken or worn internal parts are replaced and any reused parts and shrouds are cleaned. Before reassembly, each machine is professionally tuned and detailed by our trained technicians. The end product is a machine that is aesthetically appealing and mechanically sound. We back our workmanship with a strong warranty.
The insight-driven design of the newest generation of Precor's TRM 885 treadmill delivers optimal performance and durability. With a high-efficiency 4 HP speed motor and a 400 pound weight limit, this machine was built to last. Its heavy-duty frame and industrial grade parts can handle exponentially more wear and tear than a folding treadmill from your local sporting good store.
Precor's newest electronic console (display), the P82, is an upgrade from their P80 version. The P82 has a ten times faster processor and it can connect to the internet wirelessly using WiFi. Watch Netflix, Hulu, ESPN, etc. The display is a 15" LCD Capacitive Touch Screen that's ergonomically positioned to deliver crystal clear entertainment viewing for exercisers in motion. It is the brightest, sharpest and fastest screen available.
The clean design of the P82 makes it easy for exercisers, whether new or frequent, to start and control their workout. The console positioning allows them to keep their head, neck and shoulders in an upright and natural position, making their exercise experience more comfortable.
Equipped with Integrated Footplant TechnologyTM (IFT) and Ground Effects© Impact Control (GFX), Precor's 885 Version 2 Treadmill delivers a smooth and natural feel when running or walking. GFX is an ultra-modern, shock absorbing system that lets runners keep going without the jarring impact that quickly adds up when running on less sophisticated running decks. When you pay good money for a treadmill, one of the features you're paying for is a premium suspension system.
You are also paying for reliable, high powered, low maintenance motors. Premium treadmills make quick and smooth transitions when increasing (or decreasing) its speed or incline. The motor drive system improves performance, efficiency, and reliability through redesigned Power Factor Correction, improved internal cooling, a wider operating range, unique input current averaging to identify more precisely when a running belt requires replacement, and an active status light.
Renowned for its performance and durability, the Precor TRM 885 is a phenomenal treadmill for your health club or home gym. GFX is Precor's improved progressive shock absorption system that absorbs high impact movements and supports a solid and controlled push off. IFT is our Patented motor drive system that fully complements your natural running stride, reducing joint stress and fatigue.
- Condition: Remanufactured to Like-New
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts & On-Site Labor
- Ships: Assembled (Call 800-990-1108 with questions)
- Roller Diameter: 3.5"
- Rollers: Steel Tapered Rollers Keep the Belt Centered to Reduce Maintenance & Noise
- Handrail Length: 24"
- Power: Requires 120V/15A Circuit With 5-20R NEMA Receptacle
- P82 Console: Large 15" LCD Capacitive Touch Screen With Tactile Dome Keys And Motion Controls
- Connectivity: Bluetooth Technology, Wireless Internet
- Motor: 4HP Next Generation Motor Drive System Draws up to 30% less amps, resulting in improved performance and efficiency.
- Speed Range: 0.5 To 16 Mph
- Decline/Incline Range: 3% Decline To 15% Incline
- Elevation System: Up to 1000 lbs of Thrust
- Running Surface: 60” X 22”
- Heart Rate: Contact Heart Rate Monitor, Polar Compatible
- Programs: 27 Programs Total Including - Weight Loss, Fat Burner, Aerobic, Aerobic Plus, 4-3 Interval, Heart Rate Zone, Manual, 1:1 Interval, 2:1 Interval, 4:1 Interval, Be Fit, Rolling Hills, Mountain Peaks, Heart Rate Zone, Get Toned, Glute Toner, Glute Toner Plus, Leg Sculpt, Leg Sculpt Plus, Push Performance, 1-4 Interval, 1-2 Interval, 5K , Heart Rate Zone, Test Your Fitness, Gerkin Fitness Test, USAF PRT, Navy PRT, Army PFT, USMC PFT, Federal Law Enf. PEB, WFI Firefighter Test
- Display Readouts: Speed, Incline, Total Distance, Distance Remaining, Total Calories Burned, Calories/Min, Calories/Hr,, Mets, Watts, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Time In Zone, Segment Time, Pace, Average Pace, Average Speed, Elevation Gain, Heart Rate, Average Heart Rate, Max Heart Rate
- Connectivity: Bluetooth and WiFi internet capabilities
- Emergency Stop: Safety Clip Attaches to Belt
- Weight Limit: 400 lbs
- Dimensions: 83"L x 35"W x 68.5"H
- Unit Weight: 430 lbs