Proteus PAR-5500 Rower Club Series Rowing Machine
- Commercial Quality
- Smooth & Quiet Resistance
- Can Fold for Storage
Get fit without trudging to the gym day after day with the Proteus PAR-5500 Club Series rowing machine. The professional-grade PAR-5500 makes use of both air and magnetic resistance systems to create a genuine rowing experience. The air resistance system provides an “on the water” feel, so your body will believe you’re rowing on the Thames even if your mind doesn’t. The linear magnetic resistance system, meanwhile, provides the strength and smoothness you’ve come to expect from gym machines.
The machine also includes a comfortable ergo seat with unique seat rollers located on the underside of the seat rail. This not only prevents dust and dirt from gathering on the rail, but it also helps the seat glide exceptionally well with each stroke. And thanks to the pivoting foot pedals–which offer five adjustable levels–you can easily optimize your position on the rowing machine. As a whole, the PAR-5500‘s ergonomic, high-quality design makes it perfectly suited for both cardio workouts and endurance training.
To keep your workouts on track, the PAR-5500 offers an oversized, easy-to-read LCD display panel and an advanced computer with 16 levels of electronically controlled resistance. Users can also turn to the 15 preset workout programs, which include six programmed workouts, four user-controlled workouts, four heart-rate-controlled workouts, and one watt-control program.
During each program, the computer will automatically increase and decrease the resistance level according to the profiles shown on the LCD display. Other features include a built-in cooling fan, transport wheels for easy transport, and a folding frame for storage.
- • Dimensions: 96x19x 31 (LxWxH) in
- Product weight: 100 lbs
- • Folds for storage
- • Transport wheels
- • Pivoting adjustable foot-rests
- • Frame: Commercial aircraft grade
- • Extruded aluminum
- • Resistance: 1-16 levels
- • Recovery function: press to activate
- • Heart rate recovery
- • Display Panel: 16 columns each
- • Showing 100m distance
- • Feedback windows
- • Feedback: time, 500m split time, strokes per minute, total strokes, distance, watts, calories, and heart rate
- • Displayed when not in use: clock, alarm, date, and temperature
- • Programs: manual, P1-P12, heart rate control, race, and user heart rate measurement: built-in receiver
- • Max user weight: 280 lbs