Stages SC1 Indoor Bike (New)
- 4'10" to 6'10" Riders
- Industrial Powder Coat
- Durable Steel Frame
- Easy Height Adjustment
- Carbon Fiber Belt
Boasting a solid steel frame with a focus on stability, the SC1 bike is designed to emulate the noticeably smoother feel of freshly cured asphalt that every cyclist yearns for. Ergonomically built and engineered for simplicity and function, the SC1 can be upgraded with the Stages Power meter and a standard battery powered console. The SC1 is our entry level bike, but still offers premium features, and is the perfect bike for the high end studio that is not focusing on data tracking or measurement.
- Condition: New
- Backed by Stages’ unparalleled 10-year warranty.
- Combined with a 5:1 gear ratio and perimeter-weighted flywheel, the SC drive system supplies a sublime feeling of inertia for that real outdoor experience.
- NO lubrication, maintenance, or replacement costs of a chain or poly-v drive
- Stages' proprietary, easy to use fore-aft adjustments are a simple, quick way to get the perfect bike fit.
- The StagesFit process on SC1 features patent-pending fore-aft adjustments and standard pop-pin twist-to-lock height adjustments.
- Warranties: Frame - 10 yrs. CarbonGlyde Carbon Fiber Belt - 10 yrs. Mechanical System - 3 yrs. Labor & Electronics - 1 yr. Wear Items - 6 mos.
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs
- Bike Weight: 114 lbs
- Bike Dimensions:20.1” W x 39” L (51 cm W x 99 cm L)
- Rider Fit Range - 4’10” (147cm) to 6’10” (208cm).