Stages SC2 Indoor Cycle Bike (New)
- Carbon Fiber Belt
- Aluminum Frame
- Magnetic Resistance
- Great for Studio Class
- Easy Fit for Home
Designed for the world's most popular rhythm classes, the new SC2 is the bike for the studio that wants to take advantage of the smoothest ride and make their awesome instructors shine. Precision fit range and quick adjustment functions set indoor riders up for their next best performance.
Two minutes. That’s all it takes to dial in the ideal FitLoc™-activated height adjustments. By combining road bike geometry with our RhythmBar™ handlebar, StagesFit puts you in a safe, comfortable position for whatever the day’s ride requires.The industry’s fastest adjustment system for handlebar and seat height adjustment – 5 times faster than standard twist- to-lock systems.
- Proprietary FitLoc adjustment system (patent-pending) creates a quick, comfortable and secure ride.
- RhythmBar accommodates all rhythm hand positions comfortably.
- NEW Stages RhythmBar accommodates all rhythm hand positions comfortably
- Next-generation Stages SprintShift allows a big resistance change with a single touch
- No-fuss FitLoc height adjustment system gets your riders safely fit and on the bikes quickly and easily
- CarbonGlyde drive system, featuring the Gates Carbon Drive carbon fiber belt, provides Stages' signature smooth ride
- Bike Weight - 96 lbs (43 kg). Bike Dimensions - 24.5” W x 43.5” L (62.23cm W x 110.49cm L).
- Material & Construction - 6061T-6 aluminum alloy, advanced hydro & air formed tubing, TIG weld.
- Frame Finish & Color - Industrial powder coat, Steel Blue.
- Assembly Hardware - Stainless steel.
- Drive System - CarbonGlyde featuring Gates® Carbon Drive™ carbon fi ber belt.
- Gear Ratio - 5:1.
- Resistance System - Magnetic Eddy current with SprintShift resistance lever, micro-adjust resistance dial, & emergency push-to-stop.
- Q-Factor - 158mm.
- Handlebars - Comfort coated aluminum Stages RhythmBar.
- Adjustment System - StagesFit with FitLoc height & patented fore-aft adjustment.
- Flywheel - High-inertia, cast iron perimeter weighted.
- Pedals - SPD & toe cage.
- Rider Fit Range - 4’10” (147cm) to 6’10” (208cm).
- Max User Weight - 350 lbs (158 kg).
- Power Measurement - Optional, not included; compatible with Stages Power meter and Stages Power standard battery powered console.