StairMaster® SM5 StepMill w/ LCD (D-1) Console (Remanufactured)
- Efficient Muscle Toner
- Can't Cheat Yourself
- Used in Gyms Everywhere
- LCD Display Console
- Challenging Programs
This product has been certified remanufactured to a Like-New condition. Our staff are the technicians you see working on the machines at your gym. All Remanufactured StairMaster StepMills and Steppers start off as used products that have been reacquired from trade shows, consumers and small gyms. Each unit is completely disassembled down to the bare frame. Nearly all machines are sandblasted and powder coated with factory paint as needed. Broken or worn internal parts are replaced and any reused parts and shrouds are cleaned. Before reassembly, each machine is professionally tuned and detailed by our trained technicians. The end product is a machine that is aesthetically appealing and mechanically sound. We back our workmanship with a strong warranty.
Design your workouts around your goals. Climb for 20 minutes, up to 100 floors, or use the SM 5's Mystery Challenge program. Climb 2 steps at a time if you want. It's all up to you. Adding variety to your workout always helps. It helps even more if you can exercise at home. Studies have (obviously) shown that people with exercise equipment at home are more likely to workout. Bring the gym to your home with the most trusted brand of stair climbers in the world.
The StairMaster StepMill 5 is the climber that you know and love from the gym. This StepMill is user friendly, burns more calories than elliptical machines and exercise bikes, and StairMaster's durability is second to none. That's why people buy StairMaster climbers. They fry fat calories and they last a long time.
With a revolving set of 8-inch stairs that closely duplicates the workout of actual stair climbing, users get the heart and muscle benefits of climbing stairs.
Every time you jump on the StepMill, the unit's electronically controlled, chain-driven alternator precisely controls the pedal descent, allowing a wide range of users to exercise smoothly within their comfort zone. Its step range of 26 to 162 steps per minute will strengthen your legs, boost your cardio, and challenge even the fittest of users.
The console on the StairMaster 5 offers a nationally recognized fitness test that gauges your individual progress, along with a custom firefighter test (CPAT) that measures your cardiopulmonary endurance and muscular strength. (Firefighting is considered one of the most physically demanding jobs in North America, which is why the CPAT is such a natural fit with the StepMill.)
Finally, with the new D-1 console it's easy to track your progress thanks to the easy-to-read backlit 2 window LCD display, which tracks your speed, distance, floors climbed, calories burned, and much more.
- Condition: Remanufactured
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts & On-Site Labor
- Staircase: Revolving Stairs with 8" high and 9" deep steps that duplicate the workout of real stair climbing.
- Delivery: Ships Fully Assembled (Call us at 800-990-1108 with questions)
- Model ID: StairMaster StepMill 5 with Standard Console
- Easy-to-read, two window LCD console displays time, interval timer, level (1-20), heart rate, calories, floors climbed, floors per minute, watts, METs and workout profile
- 10 programmed workouts include Quick Start, Manual, Fat Burner, Calorie Burner, Intervals, Bell-Shaped, Build, Mystery Challenge, Steady, and Heart Rate Zone Trainer
- Include Polar-compatible wireless heart rate monitoring; dual water bottle holders, reading rack, and accessory tray
- Fitness tests include Multi-stage CPAT Fire Fit Test and WFI Test
- Smooth stepping action comes from the electronically controlled alternator with chain drive that precisely controls the pedal descent allowing a wide range of users to exercise smoothly within their comfort zones
- Quieter step design improves fluidity of stepping motion and provides added cushion for joints
- Broad oval handrails are ergonomically designed providing comfortable hand support
- Step rate: 26 to 162 steps per minute
- Power requirements: 110 V
- Maximum user weight: 350 lbs
- Product dimensions: 89" H x 34" W x 58"
- One of the fastest ways to burn fat and give yourself a firm, sexy figure, is climbing stairs. Firemen have traditionally trained on stair climbers, because of their effectiveness and durability. Men and women at health clubs stand in line to use StairMaster® StepMills & Free Climbers, because they work very well.
- Read More on StairMaster