StairMaster 7000PT StepMill w/ Blue Console - SOLD OUT
- Classic StairMaster
- Escalator Staircase
- Sturdy & Solid
- 8" Step Height
- Super Heavy Duty
***This product has been factory remanufactured by certified manufacturer technicians. All machines start off as used product that have been reacquired from trade shows, consumers and gyms. Each unit is completely disassembled down to the bare frame. Nearly all machines are sandblasted and powder coated with factory paint as needed. Broken or worn internal parts are replaced and any reused parts and shrouds are cleaned. Before reassembly, each machine is professionally tuned and detailed by our trained technicians. The end product is a machine that is aesthetically appealing and mechanically sound. We back our workmanship with a strong warranty.
The Stairmaster Stepmill 7000 PT is the the Stepmill you've seen in gyms for the last decade. Professional and Collegiate sports teams love this muscle building, fat burning, StairMaster 7000 PT. It gives the user a real stair climbing experience. If you give up, you'll fall off. The StairMaster Stepmill 7000PT uses a revolving staircase which can vary in speed, enabling the stepper to simulate walking, or running up a flight of stairs.
Each stair on the Stepmill is a full 8 inches in height, providing a complete stair climbing reality of motion. The Stepmill offers an advanced computerized display console, where users can monitor their heart rate, fat calories burned, stairs climbed per minute, etc. Additionally, there are a wide variety of challenging user workout programs. This 7000PT is entirely serviced and reconditioned.
The ergonomically correct bio-mechanics, spectacular structural integrity and user-friendliness, are all A+, and well worth the money. This StairMaster may not be $399 and sold at Dicks Sporting Goods, but this StairMaster will make your calves, butt, thighs, hips and stomach, look really good.
Why Buy Your StairMaster Stepmill From Us?
We have a 40,000 square foot warehouse for remanufacturing StairMaster machines. Since we refurbish your Stepmill ourselves and we don't pay a third party, we save money and as a result, we can charge you less! As our end goal is to get you a like new StairMaster, we begin our reconditioning process through disassembling and inspecting the machine to confirm its structural integrity is intact.
After that, we continue the remanufacturing process by sandblasting off cosmetic blemishes and re-powder-coating the frame, for a like-new finish; an appearance with minimal imperfections. Next, we move on to testing and rebuilding the flywheel and on the StairMaster 7000PT, our focus is targeted on making sure the machine will last after we are done remanufacturing it.
We buy in such bulk, that we are able to provide our customers with the best prices, beating the competition year after year. Let us earn your business today. Call one of our friendly fitness experts now.
- Condition: Certified Remanufactured / Certified Pre-Owned
- Warranty: $100 for 1 Year Parts & Labor
- Ships: Delivery is FREE in the U.S. The 7000PT is assembled when it ships.
- Levels of Resistance: 20
- Step Range: 8" (20.3 cm) fixed step
- Step Rate: 24 to 162 steps/minute
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Polar® Wireless Ready
- Computer Display Type: C40 custom LCD
- Workouts: 6 Programs - quick start, manual, fat burner, calorie burner, speed intervals, heart rate zone trainer
- Fitness Tests: Multi-stage Fit Test and CPAT Fire Fit Test
- Product Dimensions: 50" L x 29" W x 78" H (127 L x 74 W cm x 198cm H)
- Product Weight: 409 pounds (185.5 kg)
- Console Accessories: Cup Holder, Integrated Reading Rack & Accessory Tray
- User Weight Limit: 400 lbs
- Electronically-controlled alternator with chain drive precisely controls the pedal descent allowing a wide range of users to exercise smoothly within their comfort zones
- Patented revolving staircase with 8" (20.3 cm) high steps most closely duplicates the workout of real stair climbing
- The 7000 PT Stepmill offers an easy-to-read, back-lit C40 LCD console to track your workout metrics.
- Revolving staircase speed may be varied from 24-162 steps per minute
- Easy-to-read, back-lit C40 LCD console Motivating programs include a nationally recognized fitness test to gauge individual progress and a custom firefighter test (C.P.A.T.)
- We buy certified pre-owned StairMaster Stepmill's all the time. Sometimes we get floor models from trade shows or brick and mortar stores. Every machine has been certified remanufactured and is in excellent mechanical and cosmetic condition. Frames have been re-powder coated or painted. All alternators have been rebuilt and drive train replaced. All worn mechanical parts have been replaced with brand new OEM or equivalent parts.