StairMaster® Gauntlet StepMill w/ LCD (D-1) Console (Remanufactured)
- Super Durable Frame
- High Quality Parts
- Designed for Big Gyms
- Lasts "Forever" at Home
- America's Favorite
This product has been certified remanufactured to a renewed condition. Our staff are who you see working on the machines at your gym. All Remanufactured StairMaster StepMills and Steppers start off as used products that have been reacquired from trade shows, consumers and small gyms. Each unit is completely disassembled down to the bare frame. Nearly all machines are sandblasted and powder coated with factory paint as needed. Broken or worn internal parts are replaced and any reused parts and shrouds are cleaned. Before reassembly, each machine is professionally tuned and detailed by our trained technicians. The end product is a machine that is aesthetically appealing and mechanically sound. We back our workmanship with a strong warranty.
With more people working out at home, StairMaster machines are in higher demand than ever. It's not rocket science. Climbing stairs is a really good way of staying in shape and StairMaster machines are extremely durable. When people buy gym equipment they want it to burn fat efficiently, be sturdy and last a long time. The Gauntlet checks all those boxes.
Climbing steps is an efficient workout. It makes every minute count. Climbing 1 MPH on the Gauntlet, is as effective as running 7 MPH on a flat treadmill. Challenge yourself and keep your routines fresh with one of the pre-programmed motivational workouts, or fitness tests.
This specific model is a commercial grade machine, meaning it can handle all day usage in health clubs. When you buy the Gauntlet for your home, it will not be used nearly as much time as it would be in the gym, and because of that, it will last a very long time. So the expectation is that you should not have service issues with your machine. If you do, each purchase includes a 1 year parts and labor warranty. However, these machines are low maintenance and good luck wearing it down.
StairMaster's status has been cemented as the premier brand for stepping equipment due to their machines' structural integrity and mechanical capacities. When shopping for fitness equipment, you will hear those two phrases a lot. "Structural integrity" and "mechanical capacity". The structural integrity is another way of saying durability and mechanical capacity is synonymous with weight limit.
- Condition: Remanufactured
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts & On-Site Labor
- Ships: Assembled
- Drive System: Electronically Controlled Alternator with Chain Drive Precisely Controls the Stair Speed Allowing a Wide Range of Users to Exercise Smoothly Within Their Comfort Zones
- Fitness Tests: CPAT Fire Fit Test, WFI StepMill® Test & Multiple Stage Fitness Test
- Optional TV: 15.6" with HD Capabilities
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Polar® Wireless and Contact Sensor
- Step Rate: 24- 162 Steps per Min.
- Product Weight: 328 Pounds
- User Weight Limit: 350 Pounds
- StairMaster® Gauntlet Assembled Dimensions: 58" L x 34" W x 89" H
- Read More on StairMaster Machines