StairMaster® SM5 StepMill with 10" Touch Screen (Remanufactured)
- Destroys Fat Calories
- Low Maintenance
- Fire Fitness Test
- Landmark Challenges
- Chain Drive System
This product has been certified remanufactured to a Renewed condition. All Remanufactured StairMaster® StepMills and Steppers start off as used products that have been reacquired from trade shows, consumers and small gyms. Each unit is completely disassembled down to the bare frame. Nearly all machines are sandblasted and powder coated with factory paint as needed. Broken or worn internal parts are replaced and any reused parts and shrouds are cleaned. Before reassembly, each machine is professionally tuned and detailed by our trained technicians. The end product is a machine that is aesthetically appealing and mechanically sound. We back our workmanship with a strong warranty.
Walking around with a tight lower body makes us feel good about ourselves and one of the best tools to help us workout our lower half are StairMaster machines.
Climbing stairs will do wonders to shape up your butt, thighs and hips. StairMaster StepMills make climbing stairs a lot easier than having to scale the neighborhood high school bleachers. StairMaster's 5th Edition StepMill is effectively the result of three decades of evolution.
You can climb as few as 26 steps per minute, or go at the fast pace of 162 steps per minute. Next time you're at the gym, take time to notice how the people that are using this StairMaster StepMill are drenched in sweat and literally working their butts off! Nothing works you out like a StepMill!
Health club caliber fitness equipment makes tracking our results much easier than traditional workouts outside, through advanced user programming and analytics. Data mining through our statistics as we progress can be really neat and careful analysis of your statistics will enable you to optimize your workout routine, through defining any leaks in your regimen.
This StepMill will record your current workout statistics and displays an entire workout summary including the amount of stairs you have climbed, your heart rate, calories burned, floors climbed, distance, time, current resistance level and much more. Reliable, structurally sound, efficient, user-friendly and awesome looking, you can't go wrong with this machine.
- Condition: Remanufactured
- Model ID: StairMaster 5 StepMill TS-1 Console
- Ships: Fully Assembled (Ask for Quote 800-990-1108)
- Drive System: Electronically Controlled Alternator with Chain Drive Precisely Controls the Stair Speed Allowing a Wide Range of Users to Exercise Smoothly Within Their Comfort Zones
- Step Action: Revolving Stair Case with 8 Steps, 8" (20 cm) High, 9" (23 cm) Deep and 22" (56 cm) Wide
- Fitness Tests: CPAT Fire Fit Test, WFI StepMill® Test, Multi-Stage Fit Test
- Workout Programs: The New Landmark Challenge Feature Allows Users To Climb Well Known Landmarks from Around the World. These Programs Include Climbing the Eiffel Tower, Statue of Liberty and the Taj Mahal. Available on this TS-1 Console Only.
- XL User-Friendly 10" Touch Screen Displays Time, Distance, Heart Rate, Calories Burned, Floors Climbed, Level, Watts, METs, Workout Summary
- Requires a Minimum Ceiling Height of 10 Feet and 100V Outlet
- Revolving Staircase Mimics the Bio-Mechanics of Real Stair Climbing
- Climbs from 26 to 162 Steps per Minute
- Assembled Dimensions: 50"L x 29"W x 78"H
- Out of Box Product Weight: 409 Lbs.
- Mechanical Drive System: Electronically Controlled Alternator with Chain Drive Precisely Controls the Pedal Descent Providing a Whisper-Quiet Workout
- One of the fastest ways to burn fat and give yourself a firm, sexy figure, is climbing stairs. Firemen have traditionally trained on stair climbers, because of their effectiveness and durability. Men and women at health clubs stand in line to use StairMaster® StepMills & Free Climbers, because they work very well.
- Read More About StairMaster StepMills