TRUE Fitness CS800 Treadmill (Remanufactured)
- 11 Gauge Steel Frame
- Moisture Resistant Handrails
- 5 HP AC Max Drive™ Motor
- Wireless Polar® Equipped
- TRUE's Patented Soft System™
The TRUE CS800 treadmill is made for running because of its high speed and larger surface area. This treadmill has a maximum speed of 15 miles/hour which equates to about a 4 minute pace per mile, a speed fast enough for most runners. The larger surface area accommodates the longer strides you take while running versus walking. With a stride surface area of 1,449 sq in, this treadmill is even large when compared to others made for running, thus giving this treadmill a wide-open and unrestricted feel.
The incline on the CS800 allows you to mimic hills. The treadmill can increase its slant up to 18%, which is higher than the average treadmill, and will allow you to feel the burn of a great hill workout.
- Condition: Certified Remanufactured
- iFit - An integrated and interactive online workout program. iFit will provide you with scenic video workouts and automatically log all your workouts.
- Runs Up to 15MPH which Equates to a 4 Minute Mile
- Heart Rate Monitoring - An integrated system that monitors your heart rate. Check the Heart Rate Monitors field to see what types of monitoring this treadmill has.
- Goal Oriented Workouts - Workouts that can be programmed to match you and your goals.
- Easy Access Speed/Incline Keys - Large, central buttons to control the speed and incline of the treadmill. They stand out from the other buttons and make it easier to make adjustments during a workout.
- Quickstart - Quickly start the treadmill without having to enter information or choose a workout/program.
- Cooling Fan - A built in fan positioned at the optimal angle to cool you during your workout.
- Automatic Warm Up/Cool Down - Programs designed specifically for warming up or cooling down. They are usually only a couple minutes long and easy.
- Remote/Handrail Controls - Easily accessible buttons to control workouts, speed, and/or incline.
- Video Workouts - Programmed workouts that come with visual effects, such as a scenic landscape to "run through" or an automated coach.
- Workout Log - The treadmill will automatically record and save your workouts so you can track your progress!