VersaClimber CM Club Model (NEW) - Commercial Quality
- Hand Welded Steel
- Great for Mountaineering
- Works Every Muscle Group
- Cardio & Strength Trainer
- Made in USA
VERSACLIMBERS ARE BUILT IN THE USA WITH PRIDE! We are one of the few remaining cardio equipment manufacturers that continues to manufacture all of our products in the USA. We take great pride building and manufacturing all of our products: VersaClimbers, Heart Rate Monitors, VersaPulleys, VersaRowers, ExerVibes, VersaCore, VersaGrip and VRX right here in the USA. Made, with great pride, in the USA since 1981.
The VersaClimber CM Club Model is designed to provide a 50% easier work out, making it ideal for those gym owners or individuals who want to offer a more relaxed approach to training. 50% of the step height was eliminated. Reducing the normal step height from 1-20 inches, down to just 1-10 inches, while increasing the upper body range of motion to 1-27 inches, reduced the work load by 50%.
Research proves VersaClimbing for 20 minutes or less, actively engages and tones all the major muscle groups, while being more effective and time efficient than Treadmills, Elliptical Trainers, Steppers and Bikes.
But don’t be fooled, the CM with its reduced step height, still provides an exceptional full body workout. If you can make it more than 10 minutes, you're a warrior. The Club Model has been refined and improved for a new generation of health & fitness enthusiasts.
The CM offers a wider range of cardio & strength versatility. From its ability to apply longer arm extension for greater reach and back development, to explosive sprint training movements, and every type of cardio training in between to meet your specific training requirements. Please call 800-990-1108 to ask any questions, or to place a quick order!
- Condition: New
- Height: 7 Feet and 10 Inches Fully Assembled (To Be Safe, Pkease Make Sure Your Ceiling is As Least 8 Feet Tall)
- Weight: 150 lbs
- Base Size: 48" wide x 48" long
- Structure: Steel Frame: Individually Hand Welded for Superior Quality (Machines Are Made To Order and Take 2-4 Weeks)
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs.
- Total Body Workout: Yes
- Contra-Lateral Movement Pattern: Yes
- Variable Tension Control: 0-500 lbs.
- Maximum Speed: 350 Vertical Feet Per Minute
- Climbing Angle: 75 Degrees
- Grip/Pedal Adjustment: Yes, 4 settings to select
- Power Requirement: 9 Volt Battery or 110 AC power supply
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited, 3 Year Frame Warranty, 1 Year Display Electronics, 1 Year Parts/Labor